Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Burnout 3 Reviews
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Burnout 3 Reviews - Sep 09, 2004 00:11
IGN - 9.5/10
Gamespot - 9.5/10
Gamespy - 5/5
Yahoo Games Domain - 9/10

Every other site ive come across with reviews 9.0+

Shit I remember when this game was just born so long ago such a simple yet addictive game. Now its on its 2nd sequal and off to a very good start. Has ne1 picked it up yet. I plan on before the weekend.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Burnout 3 Reviews - Sep 09, 2004 11:18
It comes out over here tomorrow. I liked the idea of the first two Burnout games but read reviewes and decided I would wait till the series matured a bit. There were other games coming out to spend my money on at the time too. Burnout 3 however is looking like the game I' ve been waiting for. Still skeptical but curious I got a demo from ' Game' and was hooked. The game looks to be a huge ammount of fun and is getting no end of praise from reviewers.

Of course the only bad point about the game I' ve noticed places mention is the music... but most of the bands on there are bands I know and like. Ash, Franz Ferdinand, My Chemical Romance, Funeral For a Friend and Jimmy Eatworld. It' s all my kind of music.

I' m still getting the X-Box version to put my own custon tunes on.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll