Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days...
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days... - May 23, 2005 23:19
NBC Arctile with News report
The recently released video
----------------------------------------
The dumbass kids are probably gonna get off easily but shit I salute the bus driver lol some kids just need a good smacking and if the parents arnt gonna do it who will? Altho the choking may be a bit to far.

Anyways what' re yer opinions.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days... - May 24, 2005 02:42
Children should be used as slaves.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days... - May 24, 2005 09:12
I understand some kids can make life hard on a bus driver (or any adult for that matter), and parents need to take responsibility, but that bus driver needs to take a " f*&#% pill" in my books. I hope he got arrested on the spot!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days... - May 24, 2005 17:09
What does that have to do with how all children should be used as slaves?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days... - May 24, 2005 22:26
Ok a second look at the vid..maybe i was in a bad mood that day but I think the driver should take most the heat for the incident...still the kids shouldnt get off without any form of punishment tho.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days... - May 25, 2005 05:12
Kids have always been dicks on busses. This driver looked like a f*cking mad man. He was the one smacking the kids and choking them first. They were hitting in self defense. That one kid was getting thrown around by the bus driver and sh*t. If I was in the kds position I' d probably start punching the @sshole too.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days... - May 27, 2005 12:22
Just a bunch of punk ass kids with an old school bus driver. I gurantee back in his day if he called an elder a " motherfucker" he would have gotten his ass kicked just like that. Kids are too pampered these days...where a belt or a switch used to punish now it' s time out. Maybe it' s just where I was brought up in Tennessee, where if you did something out of line you got smacked, hit, switched, and beat with a belt.
Owain

• Total Posts : 91
RE: Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days... - May 27, 2005 14:34
Felony Assault! Battery! for that little scrap, the driver should apologise for being a harsh bast, kids should apologise for being little buggers
Dont see why they even need to get the police involved its waste of time, certainly not news worthy thats for sure.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days... - Jun 06, 2005 05:55

Felony Assault! Battery! for that little scrap, the driver should apologise for being a harsh bast, kids should apologise for being little buggers
Dont see why they even need to get the police involved its waste of time, certainly not news worthy thats for sure.

Didn' t look all that involved to me...the kid(s) mouthed off, the driver - probably taking a bunch of stuff all afternoon - both called for help and attempted to set things right, kid mouthed off/came up behind driver and got his a** handed to him on a platter, then original target addressed in similar manner as kid from behind.

Any kid who dis-respectfully gets in the face of an adult deserves to be put in their place. Respect is not something kids understand or give to elders these days.

In defense of the kids, the driver could have just stopped and called for assistance without becoming physical...and all would have been resolved with the parents' being shamed and the kids being reprimanded at both school and home.

I agree...kids are way too pampered these days!!!
SockmoVet2005

• Total Posts : 22
RE: Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days... - Jun 07, 2005 19:34
That is obsurd!

Whoever that tall, Jerry Seinfeld looking guy is needs to be slapped himself. Sure, it was wrong for Taylor to put his hands on a student young enough to be his grandfather, but the children brought it upon themselves. I really do hate disrespectful children on the bus these days. I mean, ok you have a busdriver, willing to drive you back and forth to school everyday. They are looking out for you, making sure you get to school safe and on time. Sure, they' re getting paid, but not very much. They do it because they like it, and the kids are only making it harder.

Honestly, im 17 years old, and I' d never disrespect my busdriver anyway.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days... - Jun 07, 2005 20:06
I' m sure if most of you were riding on the Kikizo bus you wouldn' t be able to stop yourselves from mouthing off to your bus driver, Rampage
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Kids vs Bus Driver - Ahg Kids these days... - Jun 09, 2005 05:12
I don' t really think age was a factor here...the driver was pretty old and less capable than a younger man.

As for the teeenager, he didn' t look like much to contend with...but he has the energy and (obviously) the attitude to cause a whole lot of damage/trouble for the driver.

It pretty much evens out...but is it right to be a little a** or a vigilante driver?

I believe the answer is " neither is right."

" Two wrongs don' t make a right." - but two negative #' s makes a positive one!

I' m just rambling now...
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9 Jun 05 13:13:14 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread