Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mikay-d make a big scene!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 21, 2006 08:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UomfLKQr57U

Just let the man have his show ffs,grew up.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 21, 2006 10:12
I don' t fucking believe my eyes. Was that really Michael Richards? Kramer? the Kramer from Seinfeld? that was the most...I don' t know what to say. I used to love that guy, he brought me so many years of hilarity. I just lost all my respect for him. How sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEcz9T3MuL4&mode=related&search=

Watch Letterman tonight, I' ve heard that he' s going to address this on the show.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 21 Nov 06 3:36:57 >
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 21, 2006 13:07
Yeah, that was pretty messed up. He just came unglued. I' m glad they caught it on camera, and put up on the biggest video website on the internet! He' s f*cked!

It' s funny because black comedians LOVE hecklers! Let some sorry bastard in the crowd try to talk smack while D.L. Hughley is on stage!! He' d roast their ass!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 21, 2006 14:42
He appologized on Letterman, wow this destroyed him. It will be a while before he can do comedy again.
QuezcatoL

RE: Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 21, 2006 18:09
The thing is,if a black mand had done those jokes it had been okay,and remember these black people made noises disturbed him the whole evening,and got offended immedtialy for the bad jokes he made.

So i kind of think both need to apologies,both Micheal and those in the audience who disturbed him the whole night,and got WAYYYYY to touchy immedtialy.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 21, 2006 23:10
Bloody Nazi!
QuezcatoL

RE: Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 22, 2006 03:53
lol no,i dont think its okay to yell " nigger" like that,but do you hinest belive that he didnt mean it as ajoke?
These famous guys knwo what will happend in the press if they would say dumb things like that.

And if Micheal didn' t joke then yes he is like a nazi themn.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 22, 2006 18:30
|

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

The thing is,if a black mand had done those jokes it had been okay,and remember these black people made noises disturbed him the whole evening,and got offended immedtialy for the bad jokes he made.

So i kind of think both need to apologies,both Micheal and those in the audience who disturbed him the whole night,and got WAYYYYY to touchy immedtialy.

Bullshit , That was rasicm pure and simple ... That was not a joke , He talked about lynching for cryin out loud , that shows the deep hatred that he has ... Man , i cant beleive i respected this guy ....
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 23, 2006 16:29
And would you look at that seinfield season 7 just came out...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 25, 2006 04:04
Michael Richard' s Apology on Letterman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5SkRdrAbzQ

You might be angry, you might think he' s a racist Nazi, but take the 7 or so minutes and watch him speak afterwards. He was seriously broken up, stammering & losing his train of thought. The audience' s laughing didn' t help much either.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 24 Nov 06 20:05:36 >
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 25, 2006 05:29
Well, as far as the laughter goes, you kind of have to take the forum into consederation. Most of the people in the audience probably had not seen the tirade, and, quite honestly, were there for comedy. A lot of people, when they see " Kramer" just start laughing, spontaneously. He played a really funny character on tv and that' s what a lot of them were expecting. Just human nature I guess.

It was a good apology, I thought, and from what I' ve read he' s trying to work with Jesse Jackson to set his image straight with the black community. Hopefully he' s taking some anger management classes or something.

As far as I' m concerned Kramer is Kramer, and Michael Richards is Michael Richards. It' s like when Tom Cruise started getting all crazy with the Scientology stuff. Some people instantly became " anti-Cruise" . I don' t get it. I have absolutely NO problem separating reality from fiction. Michael may be racist, but Kramer isn' t!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 25, 2006 07:00
Bizzare, but I guess I can understand that.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Mikay-d make a big scene! - Nov 26, 2006 02:30
That was stupid.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages