Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 YouTube of Games for 360 (XNA)
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
YouTube of Games for 360 (XNA) - Feb 22, 2008 00:18
http://kotaku.com/358750/xbox-live-to-add-community-created-games

I think with this announcement XNA is going to be a fantastic breakthrough for Microsoft. Now anybody can check out your new game, review it, etc. and that' s simply fantastic and much better than before where you had to play it on PC or have a Creators Club Subscription to be able to play XNA games.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: YouTube of Games for 360 (XNA) - Feb 22, 2008 00:21
Yeah I as playing a few of the XNA games last night. Some hit and miss stuff but now I' m more interested in the whole project thats for sure. I didnt even know they were offering out XNA for teh next 16 days for free to try out and mess with.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: YouTube of Games for 360 (XNA) - Feb 22, 2008 01:27
The damn thing isnt available in India . Hows Dishwasher ? Hearing good things about it ...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: YouTube of Games for 360 (XNA) - Feb 22, 2008 06:07
I' ve been waiting for XNA since the developers tools were released.

It' s going to be a nightmare to implement. They' d have to have some sort of narrow release, or beta system to weed out the crap I' d think. Even at 100-something a pop, (the price for XNA studio, if I remember correctly) you' d still get an enormous amount of garbage. UE3' s a perfect example. It' s bloody expensive, but that doesn' t stop a bunch of crap games from getting turned out under the engine.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: YouTube of Games for 360 (XNA) - Feb 22, 2008 06:51
I saw some footage of Dishwasher that looks very cool... a nice blend of old school platforming and fighting, with some contemporary elements like finishing moves.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll