Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sequals Xtreeeeeme!!!!
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Sequals Xtreeeeeme!!!! - Oct 28, 2008 09:24
Ok so Volition said if Saints Row 2 does well it would get started on a sequal...So it mustve done well casue a sequal was announced.
Then you got EA hinting at a Dead Space sequal and Army of Two as well. Thats all fine and good at least the games have been on the shelves.
But then you get LBP which just came out stateside and already a sequal is in the works
And to follow that...Fallout 3  (which has just barely as of one house ago been released across the US) sequal it in the works and expected witin the next 2 or 3 years...

Cant we at least enjoy what we got ?! It especially bugs me to hear of a LBP sequal so soon...let the community bloom a little before such announcement...sheesh. isnt that the main selling point of the game? Announce additional content and items or something not a whol new game 1 day after release. I know developers are working on sequals very quickly after its predasessor and all but they can keep mum about it for a while right?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll