Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Things that are currently bothering me
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Things that are currently bothering me - Apr 27, 2006 23:13
PENGUINS

Why would i want to play as a penguin? Penguins are boring! I mean, there' s ice and the penguin slides about hopping around like a child that' s had too much sugar, and then there' s water to swim in. Is that good? I don' t know.

PRE-RENDERED 3D

How can you have pre-rendered and yet interactive 3D environments?! I' m truley puzzled. Just take the Resident Evil games before number 4, and discount the stupid Outbreak games and there you have pre-rendered backdrops. Big paintings with lots of detail that appear to be 3D because the camera never moves.

How can you move the camera and keep that illusion of 3D?!

70% 1st PERSON

Oblivion without the swords. That' s what i envision. It could work but i fear it would be more of a glorified tech demo to highlight the unique aspects rather than what i wanted. 70% is a lot and for a game that really should be completely 3rd person i think it' s too much. 30% is just too little for me!

TRAMPOLINES & POGO STICKS

They' re both rubbish. A pogo stick? No thanks!

GOING BACK TO 1985

I don' t want to go back to 1985, i was only 2 years old then and would have chewed the controller and ruined my teeth. It may be a smart marketing move but what do you do next?

1 GAME FREE EVEY MONTH

This isn' t actually bothering me. It' s good.

Somebody tell me that it' s going to be ok.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll