Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Lost Odyssey TGS Developer Walkthrough
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
Lost Odyssey TGS Developer Walkthrough - Sep 21, 2007 15:41
TGS Developer Walkthrough Part 1

TGS Developer Walkthrough Part 2 - Boss Battle + Sample of the boss theme (possibly one of several)

TGS Developer Walkthrough Part 3 - A sweet cutscene, showing off the facial animation, character modeling and voice acting coming together.

TGS 07 Trailer

Looks like GT' s not going to be giving out the download links anytime soon =/

I' ve got the flvs with my download plugin, so if anyone wants the links, just tell me and I' ll put them up.

Highlights of Part 1: It' s amazing cos the facial animation is superb; the voice-acting is topnotch, but the thing that makes it BEYOND any cutscene is...

SPOILER

Seth (the woman) has a son as old as MGS4' s Solid Snake (he even LOOKS a little like Snake!). Now that just sells the story for me, right THERE.

Highlights of Part 2: A first glimpse of how Boss battles would play out, using 5 characters (out of a max. of 8). A boss battle theme can be sampled too.

Highlights of Part 3: A display of how cutscenes would be handled in the game. Great voice-acting makes an otherwise cliche scene more believable and less forced (IMO anyway).
< Message edited by Byakko -- 22 Sep 07 20:01:17 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message