Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What' s Your Favorite Season? And Why?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
What' s Your Favorite Season? And Why? - Sep 29, 2004 16:53
With Summer changing to Fall, and the fact that I am older now, I have become reminiscent about life...

I began to think of why I like each season and which season I considered to be the best.

Personally, I like fall...less rain, the colors of the leaves reminding me of the end of one cycle and the beginning of another (winter), and the fact that Fall just seems like the appropriate time to take a look at life and how fragile it is...a time to reflect on one' s past and contemplate changes to better the situation.

Now that you know my favorite season, and why, what is YOUR favorite season and why?
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/30/2004 2:10:15 PM >
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: What' s Your Favorite Season? And Why? - Sep 30, 2004 03:58
I love fall. I love the colours, the smells, the temperature. I love it.

Next I love winter (fall is too short here, so i have to pick another one). I love snow. i love -15. It is so crisp and clean and fresh.... ah winter.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What' s Your Favorite Season? And Why? - Sep 30, 2004 04:17
I love the Fall.. It always feels as if excitement is in the air counting down to the end of the year and also the gaming industry brings out the big guns at the time as well. If only it would rain every day in the fall, it would be almost perfect :)
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: What' s Your Favorite Season? And Why? - Sep 30, 2004 05:11
I like the colder seasons so I' ll have to pick winter. I dislike the humid summer months here in Tennessee. It' s strange because I don' t mind the 120 degree heat of Arizona...
refinne

• Total Posts : 40
RE: What' s Your Favorite Season? And Why? - Sep 30, 2004 14:05
Autumn, the color of foliage is very exquisite. I find it to have a more romantic feeling than Spring.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What' s Your Favorite Season? And Why? - Sep 30, 2004 14:13
It was probably the lack of humidity that made the Arizona temps feel more comfortable, yoshimitsu15.

I know when I was in California, the summers would get 114 degrees, but it felt more like 90 degrees. I sure miss those 9 month long seasons of sun...
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: What' s Your Favorite Season? And Why? - Sep 30, 2004 22:08
I like all but 1 season: Summer. I don' t like it because to me it has no spectacularity. It' s hot, people feel discomforted, there' s energy crisises, and worst of all last summer in San Diego, there was a major wildfire. So, I definitely don' t like summer. Things that happen in the summer that I like is football season...hehe.

Spring - because I can see and have an image of flowers blooming and plants green and young and pollens blow across a field...
- because it' s the start of a new year, a whole new beginning (on the other side, every day is a new beginning to me).
- because the air is fresh.

Fall - because I can see and have an image of orange leaves falling to the ground. I can see piles of warm, colorful leaves on the ground, untouched and natural.
- because it' s the season of stabilized weather.

Winter - because I can imagine snow on the mountains and snow falling to the ground at a 135 degree angle.
- because it' s the season of cold weather when I dont have to think of global warming and glaciers melting and all the environmental break-downs.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll