Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!!
Change Page: 12345678910 > | Showing page 1 of 10, messages 1 to 20 of 185
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 18:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9tMOMRboWs

OMG ;jifojwkowåklpåwd

wdnwimdpdw

Nmnkdldw

dwjikokodåwioeoipeåpelewk,åpdw,,dådw

Fukk something

jidwkwdokdmwpdwd

THE VIDEO WAS UNBVELIBLE!!!

!!!!
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 20 Sep 06 10:13:17 >
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 18:16
Yahhhooooo great stuff quez great stuff. I love how metal gearesque they just go all in and don' t think ' ' oh no children might be watching this' ' with the brutal stuff amazing, dark gritty but beautiful anyway i' mm gonna go watch it again so hair raising.
QuezcatoL

RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 18:17
It truly is fantastic,Final Fantasy creator has done it again,and this is just one part,not everything has to be this dark,as been seen by the ART and first LO video.
dasher232

RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 18:22

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

It truly is fantastic,Final Fantasy creator has done it again,and this is just one part,not everything has to be this dark,as been seen by the ART and first LO video.

The beggining fight scene was brilliantly choreographed I think I like the matrix stuff lol. It kinda slowed down when the guy took over though but looks great nonetheless.
QuezcatoL

RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 18:24
I loved how they mixed CGI with real in-game graphic,and then from the CGI let the player come in being surrounded in gameplay.

kick ass.

And that you could aim at whatever enemy you wanted around you.
dasher232

RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 18:26

I loved how they mixed CGI with real in-game graphic,and then from the CGI let the player come in being surrounded in gameplay.

kick ass.

And that you could aim at whatever enemy you wanted around you.

Yup I like that and the ingame did look similar to the cgi I only noticed the difference when the bars popped up. It make me really interested in how kaim got his 1000 year sentence, what the humans were doing and who are those weirdly cool looking robot things.
QuezcatoL

RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 18:28
Yes,but remember the combat system is only the " basic" the rea wont be shown at TGS,however i doubt it' s much diffrence but then again,if Sakaguchi claims it is,we can' t think he " lies" .

Also if you check the first Lo video trailer,they say some " staff" was found which putted human into a dark industrial revolution.

Now we know that the game isn' t just dark,but something horrible must have happend to the main character.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 18:30
Amazing!

This game is gonna kick ass!
dasher232

RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 18:31

Yes,but remember the combat system is only the " basic" the rea wont be shown at TGS,however i doubt it' s much diffrence but then again,if Sakaguchi claims it is,we can' t think he " lies" .

Also if you check the first Lo video trailer,they say some " staff" was found which putted human into a dark industrial revolution.

Now we know that the game isn' t just dark,but something horrible must have happend to the main character.

Don' t tell me what happense i' ll wait till the real game to find out in hd glory...i' m a bit worried about playing a demo now...I don' t wanna spoil it/
Nitro

RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 18:37
IGN says...

The transistion from CG to real time is so seamless that it' s nearly impossible to tell that anything has changed. In fact, had Sakaguchi not announced that the game was switching to playable form, I' m sure many might have thought that it was still CG, or that the first part had actually be real time.

LINKY

Graphically this looks better than Final Fantasy 13.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 18:42
I cant wait till i see the demo! mmmmm droool!
QuezcatoL

RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 18:43
Majik,if people say things like that,Square-enix gonna be forced by sony to deliver FF13 to 2009 :P
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 19:10
It' s just a CG with 5% of Realtime Gameplay.

While it looks awesome I need more than some fancy movies to judge this one.Battle looks totally oldschool and doesn' t seem to be much fun if you ask me.
I know it' s the basic version without added abilities and party members but still - those basics will be there with you through entire game.

If I' m to compare it to Final Fantasy I ' d say Advent Children is better - both are nothing but a CG Animations at this point.

Those transitions between realtime and CG were great though.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 20 Sep 06 11:11:07 >
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 19:20

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

While it looks awesome I need more than some fancy movies to judge this one.Battle looks totally oldschool and doesn' t seem to be much fun if you ask me.
I know it' s the basic version without added abilities and party members but still - those basics will be there with you through entire game.

If I' m to compare it to Final Fantasy I ' d say Advent Children is better - both are nothing but a CG Animations at this point.

Oh, just take it for what it is will ya???

I' m at work and I have only just found a PC that will allow me on this site... I
really want to see the Lost Odyssey demo, I' m pissing myself with anticipation!!!

ARRGGHHHH!!! Thanks MS for delivering on my 20th birthday!!!

I' m 5 years younger than Gangsta.. Don' t let that arthritis kick in yet...

P.S. Fukk Gangsta...
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 19:22

ORIGINAL: Tiz

Oh! Happy birthday!
Nitro

RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 19:23

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

And yet if it' d been Final Fantasy 13 with tons of CG and then some gameplay people would be blown away. Because it' s a 360 exclusive it doesn' t matter how awesome it is?! C' mon, you know that you want to see more of it and that what you' ve seen so far has been glorious.

The demo will be at TGS and hopefully on XBL so we' ll see more of the battle system soon enough.

I LOVE HOW YOU CAN TARGET WHICHEVER ENEMY YOU WANT!!!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 19:24

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

ORIGINAL: Tiz

Thanks buddy!!!

Oh! Happy birthday!

QuezcatoL

RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 19:24
Majik,Square-enix admitted they also used CGI in their trailer at e3 but don' t wanna talk more about it.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 19:34

I' m at work and I have only just found a PC that will allow me on this site... I
really want to see the Lost Odyssey demo, I' m pissing myself with anticipation!!!

Yeah well have fun praising it before you actually saw it.

And yet if it' d been Final Fantasy 13 with tons of CG and then some gameplay people would be blown away. Because it' s a 360 exclusive it doesn' t matter how awesome it is?! C' mon, you know that you want to see more of it and that what you' ve seen so far has been glorious.

I never said FF13 is better - and I wasn' t blown away by FF13 showing.

Sure I want to see more of LO - in Realtime.What they showed is a nice movie and then they prooved that Visuals don' t drop too much when it' s in REALTIME.

I' ll hold my judgement till I see a 720p 40 min gameolay demo :)

I LOVE HOW YOU CAN TARGET WHICHEVER ENEMY YOU WANT!!!

What the fuck are you talking about? You could do that in Final Fantasy 1.

That' s exactly how games like HALO are becoming a huge mainstream cult.People are so hyped and hungry for quality games on Xbox that they praise every good game like it' s the best they' ve ever seen.

I' m just disappointed a bit - Especially in Gameplay elemnt.I like how epic it is though.

The first LO trailer totally kicked my ass and I expected this game to actually do the same - It still can be that good , but this short movie doesn' t prove it.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 20 Sep 06 11:41:32 >
QuezcatoL

RE: LOST ODYSSEY DEMO UPLOADED I GOT THE LINK!!! - Sep 20, 2006 19:40
I was more refering to that when you got surrounded,you could aim 360 degree around you.

You could aim at whatever enemy you wanted in previous FF,but then they never had any action going around the screen at the same time,as this game did.

Also,it seemd that it wasn' t just 3-5 enemies at most like in previous FF,no it was whoever you wanted.

The problem with what you think Gangsta is that you don' t have a 360,and you never really sounded as you' re intrested,nor in any of his RPG before these awesome vidoes came out.

Nobody really think that you was a potential buyer from the start,or cared what Sakaguchi works on,so basically you' re credibility isn' t high.

Everyone expected you to find flaws in a video everyone has been hyped to the roof after seeing it.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 20 Sep 06 11:42:33 >
Change Page: 12345678910 > | Showing page 1 of 10, messages 1 to 20 of 185

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread