Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Smash a bottle of champagne over my head to help me launch my new username!
HELLBENT

• Total Posts : 58
Smash a bottle of champagne over my head to help me launch my new username! - Mar 03, 2003 23:00
A lot of yall have come to know me as N.O.R.E. over these few years, and now I am deep six' en that alias and assuming a new one that is more fitting of my personality.

I never really liked N.O.R.E. as a username, but when I first signed up at Segaweb all those years ago I couldnt think of a name. I happened to be listening to ' Melvin Flynt da Hustler' [name of rap artist Nore' s album for yall that dont know] at that same time and as a result N.O.R.E. was the first thing that popped into my head.

So with that name goes alot of history, fights, flames, friends, enimies and memories. But with the launch of this new site, a new username is only fitting!

See yall around. Dont treat me like I' m a stranger/newbie!!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Smash a bottle of champagne over my head to help me launch my new username! - Mar 04, 2003 00:25
Hey Newbie

J/K
Eman1080

• Total Posts : 77
RE: Smash a bottle of champagne over my head to help me launch my new username! - Mar 04, 2003 00:50
hey, welcome again

it' s not the name, it' s the person behind the name
BigRedMachine

• Total Posts : 127
RE: Smash a bottle of champagne over my head to help me launch my new username! - Mar 05, 2003 17:25
Well said eman!
Anyway, welcome to Kikizo!
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Smash a bottle of champagne over my head to help me launch my new username! - Mar 05, 2003 19:30
What' s up n00b.

skurf

• Total Posts : 85
RE: Smash a bottle of champagne over my head to help me launch my new username! - Mar 05, 2003 22:06
Consider it smashed.

yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Smash a bottle of champagne over my head to help me launch my new username! - Mar 06, 2003 01:10
Welcome back to a place you never left...or something like that, heh?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll