Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Will Sony ever change the main design of their controllers?
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Will Sony ever change the main design of their controllers? - Nov 15, 2008 03:10
Will Sony ever change the main design of their controllers?  
The reason they never changed it before is because they were the market leaders by far and wanted it to remain familiar. 
Now that they aren't the market leaders (I told you so) and there is basically universal agreement that the 360 controller is by far superior do you think Sony will finally redesign their controller for their next console?  If they don't redesign it for the PS4 do you think they'll ever redesign it?  I think a new controller is one of the many steps Sony needs to take win people over with their next console.  
They did show the infamous boomerang dildo version as a prototype for the PS3 and decided to change it after the epic lulz it was getting, but that really wasn't that much different than controller they have now either.  
When the PS1 came out I thought the controller was okay.  It had a lot of buttons which was cool, but once they added on the analogue sticks which are needed for today's games I couldn't stand it.  It feels like I'm going to get a hernia in my hand, the only controller I hated more was the gamecube's.  

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll