Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for tworaw

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 20
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2004 20:36
Last Login: Jan 03, 2005 20:42

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for tworaw

• First Name: ryan
  • Last Name: chacon
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• What company has revolutionized games forever?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

This is a hard choice because there is so many good companies out there but It all has to come down to one and I would say EA Games because there are very consistent and just keep going and going, they have superb games and I think they have done pretty

• Fable: A hit or miss?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Fable was a good demonstration of how an RPG should be but it had its negatives. The game was just to short, I had the game the first it came out and two days later I had beaten it. It did amaze me for the first ten hours of play but then after that it w

• If you could only pick one game to get this fall or winter what would it be?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I would have to pick Fable since it would supply me with endless hours of gameplay I think they could sale Fable for $100 and it would still be worth it and if I had a second choice I would pick GTA:San Andreas that would also supply me with endless hour

• Guy games, can sex sale?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I have read many reviews on the recent trend of these " guy" games but do these games really have potential as a real game should? or are they just trying to catch the eyes of all the men on Earth so they will buy these games? what is your opinion on th

• What game has revolutionized games forever?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

What game do you think has made the deepest impact on games today and forever? for me I would have to put it in paticular genres Total-War games: Battlefield 1942 Multiplayer FPS: Halflife MODs(Counterstrike,TFC, ect..) RPG: this is hard one sin