Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for SABREWOLF581

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 92
Newest 50
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2006 10:25
Last Login: May 16, 2006 23:55

Contact Information

MSN: sabrewolf581@hotmail.com
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for SABREWOLF581

• First Name: BILL
  • Last Name: GEORGOPOULOS
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• I MAKE A FRIEND HERE

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

WELL THATS WAS IT FOR ME GUYS I CANNOT TALK WITH JOURNALISTS LIKE THEM ........................ ANYWAY I MAKE A FRIEND HERE AND FEED YOU WITH SOME INFO. AS FOR MIJADR60N I HAVE SEND THE INTERVIEW WITH ITAGAKI ON A MEMBER. MJADR60N SAID: Also, I

• TO DASHER22

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

can we speak via msn please i am online for i want to send you the ...................

• 360 hidden card

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

before 4 years ago sony said the next ps will be very powerfull thanks to paraller proccesing. microsoft starts to seek what sony prepares. because of the ibm power microsoft choose ibm too for their next xbox too. ms in edge magazine with the c

• FPS DESEASE ?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

i mean all games are becoming fps mgs metroid condemned resident wait you will see for that rpgs like oblivion and elveon its like a desease or something.................................................

• PS3 INTERFACE REVEALED

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Sony was showing off the PlayStation 3' s top level interface AT e3............The UI obviously borrows its appearance from kid sibling, the PSP, with some new console centric tweaks: there' s a " Users" menu, a web browser with some impressive (albeit