Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for evangelion

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 91
Newest 50
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2006 04:04
Last Login: Jul 18, 2006 06:54

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page: Visit

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for evangelion

• First Name: lee
  • Last Name: burdon
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: music, games, film!

Recent Topics

• Revolutions Secret?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

so what do you think the Revolutions secret is? personally, i reckon behind the ever present but never disclosed flap is... a slot for you to put your credit card in to purchase those amazing retro games from the Virtual Console... Makes perfec

• Woo I' m makin a website! tell me what u think!!

in EVERYTHING ELSE

ello one and all just started makin me website (just a personal one don' t worry, not tryin to sell you anythin haha) and just wondered what u guys thought of it? any comments and ideas would be great!! hope u can take the time to have a

• Wow Jump Superstars 1st Day Sales!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

over at nintendonow.com there is a newspiece about Jump Superstars first day sales... apparently it' s sold over 320,000 copies on one day alone!!! jesus, the DS is doing better and better

• What if the Revolution was...

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

that Nintendo had the most powerful console on the market planned, and they' re just messing with us? i know it' s very very unlikely, infact, near impossible... but they have the knowledge and the expertise to blow Sony and Microsoft out of th

• Yoshi Touch & Go

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

i bought this the other day as my DS needed some new game loving.. and is it just me, or is this game pretty tough?! yet addictive... i love it. but can' t do it. lol