Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Wolfjack

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 36
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2006 10:38
Last Login: Dec 06, 2006 04:27

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Wolfjack

• First Name: Wolfjack
  • Last Name: of the Blade
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• When did Blu-Ray become Slo-ray?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I remember reading up on the blurb about Blu-ray ages ago as they compared the pros and cons of it to those of HD-DVD. I' m sure I had read that a benefit of Blu-ray is that the discs can be read at higher speeds because the data is packed much tighter,

• Old games, but improved controller

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

What is the point of this controller? http://cache.kotaku.com/images/2006/05/wii_standard_controller.jpg Looks like someone had a bad case of nostalgia when they designed it. Okay so it' s a beefed up SNES controller... big whoop

• Things game characters would never say

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Tails: Sonic, please, just slow the fuck down. I can' t keep up. Sonic: You pussy bitch, go cry to your momma. *** Mario: So she' s not in this castle either? Well whoop-de-fucking-do!! That slut can rescue herself, I' m outta here.

• This should be Nintendo' s new mascot!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

This two headed snake is up for sale. The thing about it, is that it' s called We. I know its a long stretch, but with a spelling change, Nintendo could make it their new envoy for the new

• Your greatest gaming achievement...

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I think the thread title is self-explanatory. For me, the first thing that comes to mind is getting the Invisibility cheat in GoldenEye. I was pretty chuffed about that. I' m also fond of this fight I' ve got saved in VF5, where, playing as K