Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Cetra

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 153
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jun 07, 2006 07:12
Last Login: Jun 07, 2006 23:40

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page: Visit

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Cetra

• First Name: Marius
  • Last Name: Wærhaug Madsen
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Cell perfect for MMORPG' s?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Well, based on the CELLs technology and advanced multithreading, doesnt anyone agree that it would be perfect for MMORPG' s? Just imagine all the people in a place would have lots of advance and unique functions, and for the cell, that would be a pe

• UK Is Europe !

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I really am confused about all this fuzz that Sony has not yet released a price for UK. Thing is, They have, if geography is still the same as it was yesterday. Cause yesterday, UK, is fully blooded european. The United Kingdom which consists of En

• Why I think Nintendo is not creative and historically original

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I have seen this growing tendency of people, and actually Nintendo themselves, saying that they are the only innovators of the game market, and thats what they have been doing all along. I kind of disagree with nintendo deserving the title of bringi

• How come this site is new to me?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I have just noticed this great site, and I can' t believe how I have not been aware of it before. After browsing through various articles and features here, I have come up with the conclusion that this is one of the best gaming sites ever. I' ve bee