Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for GrayFox

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 356
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2009 22:18
Last Login: Jul 13, 2009 12:22

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for GrayFox

• First Name: n/a
  • Last Name: n/a
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Tales of Vesperia coming to PS3

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Should be released at the 26th of august (according to GT). http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47880.aspx Did the xbox version have dual language? I like the Japanese voices in the trailer.

• Onlive

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I saw those 2 vids about this new technology they gonna release on winter 2009. What it does is make you play PC/Xbox/PS3 games on any PC/Mac/ supposedly lag free. Games are rendered on their mainframes and sent "using a new tech

• Fumito Ueda confirmed for GDC. Showing new ICO game?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I dont know this siteĀ (a friend sent me the link) but seems that Fumito Ueda is going to speak in a keynote about game design in GDC. They are making a big fuss about it saying that means hes going to show the game hes working on but i cant see where the

• Metal Gear Solid Cast Improv (Self parody?)

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Youtube. From left to right: David Hayter(Snake), Jennifer Hale(Naomi), Paul Eiding(Campbell), Christopher Randolph(Otacon), and Quinton Flynn(Raiden) sit down with Ultraneko (dont know wh

• Modchips are legal in the UK!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

" Modchips do not circumvent copyright protection."