Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Alecrein

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 762
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: May 07, 2008 01:57
Last Login: Jul 21, 2009 22:34

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page: Visit

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Alecrein

• First Name: David
  • Last Name: Bartel
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Everyone loves the drama.

in EVERYTHING ELSE

So, I' m Nineteen. Just asked a girl out that was Twenty-One. Know what she told me, " She is more mature than she looks and doesn' t think it would work out." O.O I have never heard someone so grossly misuse the word Mature. So do you forum g

• Unless I missed it!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I haven' t seen any discussion on Bullet Witch, got it earlier yesterday, been playing it...I have to say, it has its faults...but it is really fucking fun. It is a shooter and one which is getting shit reviews because, although after the faults it

• Your thoughts on the demise of a super hero.

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Do you think that the recent killing off of Captain America was completely empty or do you think that Marvel just to get a rise out of people and get more comics sold will stick to the Cap' s death? When I heard about it, it didn' t hit me that hard

• Nintendo Wii Out of left field Update!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I hadn' t heard anything about it so when I saw my Wii glowing blue it intrigued me. The update was to allow for the ability to use a new channel called " Everybody Votes" where you are allowed to vote in polls. An interesting update, cool that the

• System used in new Star Wars game...is insane.

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Yeah so thanks to the two videos here I have witnessed one of the first physics systems since Havok was introduced that blows my mind. There it is. Be amazed