Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for immortaldanmx

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 2966
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 9215
Last Post: Jun 16, 2011 21:05
Last Login: Jun 16, 2011 21:05

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: new_era_blood@yahoo.com
AOL: DMdaPLAYA04
Home Page: Visit

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for immortaldanmx

XBL- New Era Blood PSN- NewEraBlood
  • First Name: Danny
  • Last Name: Martin
  • Birthday: 9/28/1989 (mm/dd/yyyy)
  • Interests: Too many to name.

Recent Topics

• Bayonetta

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

After hearing about Famitsu's perfect score, I figured I would give the demo a try. Anyone else here make that unfortunate mistake? The story, at least whats presented in the demo is your typical weeaboo babble, and the controls/camera work against you s

• Brutal Legend summed up in 2 letters and 1 word.

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

E fucking A. To clarify, Brutal Legend's demo was fun, witty, and overall impressive. Sure it wasn't Unreal Engine graphics and such, but the fun was there. Tim Schafer makes good games, but sadly, not many people knew this, until EA picked him up.

• Did I say Brutal Legend? I meant to say Borderlands.

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

So my fascination with Brutal Legend was cut short by the arrival of Borderlands. What is everyone's take on it? I love how smooth the aiming is, the control scheme apes Call of Duty completely which is great, and the art style is jaw dropping in motion.

• Kikizo regulars online info

in EVERYTHING ELSE

This thread is for the regulars on the board to post their online info so we can play games, or heaven forbid, actually discuss games. I guess we'll allow new people too, but only if they behave. Post whatever you guys are comfortable with posting.

• About time. Pakistan stands up

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Since the government of Pakistan has proven inept at dealing with the Taliban problem, and since apparently the Taliban didn't get the memo that people don't appreciate their loved ones being killed in Mosque bombings, the civilians of Pakistan are actua