Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for CapnCrunch311

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 285
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2004 19:36
Last Login: Jul 06, 2006 01:31

Contact Information

MSN: CapnCrunch311@hotmail.com
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for CapnCrunch311

Go vote in The Hottest Women On The Net Contest: [url]http://forums.kikizo.com/tm.asp?m=3235&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1[/url]
  • First Name: Karol
  • Last Name: Marvin
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: Video Games, Music, Movies, Women

Recent Topics

• Crimson Skies: New Content!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Here' s what you get: Vampire (New Plane): Plamsa balls as a secondly weapons, decent machine gun, rather sluggish though Hellhound (New Plane): It' s shotgun second weapon is like the Fury, overall it' s a very fast plane [b

• DRIV3R: Ewwww...

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

The game just came out in North America and it' s getting some pretty crappy reviews. GameSpot and IGN both gave it a 5.4. Is it out in the UK? I like to see Kikizo' s review.

• Hottest Women On The Net Contest: Round 3

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Welcome to The Hottest Women On The Net Contest!!! - The Contest will be held once each week and three woman will enter each round... only one will walk away, you just vote for who you like the best (by saying the name of the girl you want t

• FREE Spyware Removal

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Does anyone know where I can get rid off all this spyware crap for free? All I can find is free spyware scans but then I have to pay to remove them. If anyone knows how to get rid of it for free, that' d be great.

• Moto GP 3 (X Box): YES!!!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Moto GP 3 was just announced by Climax today! If you haven' t played part 2 yet you' re definetly missing out. Part 2 was such a great game... I wonder what improvements they can make for the new one (?)... Here' s more: http://www.1up.com/article