Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for canadagamer

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 965
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 2805
Last Post: Apr 05, 2010 21:37
Last Login: Apr 16, 2010 15:57

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for canadagamer

• First Name: scott
  • Last Name: wibe
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Huxley Beta

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

If anyone is still interested there is a closed Huxley Beta for PC going on right now. All it takes to get in is a Fileplanet login. HERE

• Mass Effect 2 Dev Diary Vid! (Slight Spoiler Alert)

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

LINK The first did have it's technical hitches, but in the end it was another Bioware masterpiece that delivered an outstanding gaming experience IMO. For Mass E

• 15 Minutes of Brutal Legend Gameplay!!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

LINK This game looks badass. I am very satisfied with the game as it is right now, and we are still a couple months yet from release. I am not familiar with what's left i

• Happy Bunny Day!!!

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Happy Easter to everyone!!! I got to wake up this morning to my 2 kids very excited with what they each got from the Easter Bunny, and am now awaiting what will be a fantastic supper that my wife will be making and soon after supper I will be regre

• Bioshock 2

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Rumors on 2K Marin's BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams began swirling about the 2K Games forums today, flooding the board with supposed details on the BioShock sequel. Too b