Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Tim Strickland

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 101
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2006 15:10
Last Login: Nov 07, 2006 01:41

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Tim Strickland

• First Name: Tim
  • Last Name: Strickland
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• So, the GameStop I work at....

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Got word in that PS3 reservations start tomorrow!? My store is getting 16 - which is a HUGE number compared to the 3 we were expecting. We had to call the people that had pre-ordered games, and when we told them they had to make a down payment of $100 to

• Early " Review" of The Wii....

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Link So, someone got to play a Wii kiosk, and had some interesting things to say. The sensor bar lost the remote, and sunlight could make the senso

• Make your 360 shine...Literally!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Bling out Your 360! Haha, for only $295 (US) you can order a custom faceplate for the 360 made completely out of Swarovski Crystals! Exactly what I want! I would LOVE to spend mone

• Totem Ball on XBLA Today (10/4)....FOR FREE!!!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Just announced on Major Nelson' s blog, the camera-supporting Arcade game Totem Ball will be up on XBLA, for free! I know the camera just came out (10/2) in Europe, so this is great for those early adopters! I' ve had mine in America since its (OFFI

• 360 gets 1080p....

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

....and the ability to upscale both games and regular DVD' s to 1080p through a fall software patch (probably the update). Link