Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Domas

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 41
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Dec 07, 2004 20:04
Last Login: Dec 16, 2004 02:46

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: Demarchou
AOL: n/a
Home Page: Visit

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Domas

island of sun, beaches and fetes........and where the weekend starts on thursday and if you' re lucky, ends on monday!!!
  • First Name: Rick
  • Last Name: Logan Stanford
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: games, poetry, music, partying

Recent Topics

• Depresson

in EVERYTHING ELSE

My Testament As my hope gets weaker and weaker, The day draws ever so closer and quicker. And death calls me deeper in it' s lair, My hope weakened in unexception from others. They all compare me and wish me to be someone else,

• Excuses Women Use!!

in EVERYTHING ELSE

hav you guys ever had a female friend that you' ve known most of your lives? you were both friends , very close friends to begin with and after a while, one day you opened your eyes and realised that you have more feelings towards her? then when u do d

• To Love and Women!!!

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Before thine own sight I see but black, Not even the sight of my hands was mine. All I was left was but my ear to witness the sound, Though the darkness was still as the night; I heard all around me and beyond…………… Alas in the

• Burn Out 3: Takedown

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

have any of you out there tried this intense game??? intense in single player any way..........the game' s really great.........got speeding cars and explosions........and plenty of mayhem to be caused..........the only short comings though is the fact t

• M O R T A L K O M B A T

in EVERYTHING ELSE

mortal kombat 6: deception is so far the next step in the mortal dynisty........it has a few features introduced into it ........... features as chess and puzzle fighter and the conquest mode is more interactive than the last one!!! combo system' s kinda