Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 ps3 is selling less then 20% worse then the failed GC.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
ps3 is selling less then 20% worse then the failed GC. - Oct 03, 2007 01:21
http://www.gamepro.com/sony/ps3/games/news/images/137448-1-1.jpg

lol
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 3 Oct 07 1:27:05 >
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: ps3 is selling more then 20% worse then the failed GC. - Oct 03, 2007 01:27
Well , i guess it doesnt matter now with microsoft getting out of the console business and all ..

QuezcatoL

RE: ps3 is selling more then 20% worse then the failed GC. - Oct 03, 2007 01:44
Obviously they isnt.

Bizzare just made game to MS because MS paid,but got bought up by activision.

Rare and mistwalker had plans for ds titles long time ago,no suprise here.

Halo3 was about finishing the fight,which it did.

I dont see any point MS is leaving.

But obviously gaming media has nothing to write about so they make stories and theories aboujt anything,cant they just go back to write about...ahum showing game cakes or sometjhing else that shows how fucked up and unproffesional they' re?
2pac

RE: ps3 is selling more then 20% worse then the failed GC. - Oct 03, 2007 02:07
I was just kidding dude . I find it hard to believe too . Even if bungie are (highly unlikely) parting ways i don' t think its a big issue . Granted Halo 3 is Microsoft' s biggest franchise but the trilogy is done and i will be only happy if they dont try to milk the franchise further . If bungie wants to create a new IP which comes to the 360 i am not going to complain just because MS isn' t publishing it . Also , if this does happen then what happens to the new halo games that were supposed to made with Peter Jackson ? As far as i can remember Bungie were supposed to be involved in that too . I wouldnt be surprised if the big announcement next week has
something to do with this .

Bizzare i don' t care much . PGR is a good game , perhaps another developer can make it a great game . And as long as Rare and mistwalker are making games for the 360 why should it matter if they make games for the DS or any other platform for that matter .

But the cancellation of x07 and not many game announcements for late next year do get me worried . Oh well , i guess i will have to keep myself busy with fable 2 , GTA IV , Gears 2(hopefully) , Lost odyssey and Huxley next year and i am not complaining
< Message edited by 2pac -- 2 Oct 07 18:42:25 >
Dead Saint

• Total Posts : 205
RE: ps3 is selling more then 20% worse then the failed GC. - Oct 03, 2007 02:32
See just the other day i read Bungie were allready working on a spin off Halo game, possibly to tie with the film
2pac

RE: ps3 is selling more then 20% worse then the failed GC. - Oct 03, 2007 02:42
The guys at team xbox seem to know something that apparently nobody else does ,

" By now, you must have heard the rumor of Bungie leaving Microsoft that started at 8Bit Joystick.com. Well, we can' t provide further info now (we' d put our sources in trouble) but we' re going to tell you that it is more complex than simply Bungie leaving Microsoft or Microsoft letting Bungie go.There will be an official announcement this week, definitely before October 12th... "

Team Xbox

After reading that i feel something is goin to happen at bungie , probably one more co-founder is goin to leave . It also mentions a specific date . I guess we will just have to wait for next week .
< Message edited by 2pac -- 2 Oct 07 18:44:17 >
QuezcatoL

RE: ps3 is selling more then 20% worse then the failed GC. - Oct 03, 2007 08:57
If bungie wanna create something else then halo games,they' re free to leave MS.

I wont buy a marathon fps,or a oni sequal.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: ps3 is selling more then 20% worse then the failed GC. - Oct 03, 2007 09:09

but we' re going to tell you that it is more complex than simply Bungie leaving Microsoft or Microsoft letting Bungie go

Halo 4: Start Another Fight
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: ps3 is selling less then 20% worse then the failed GC. - Oct 03, 2007 13:04
Am I the only one that noticed the fact that the graph shows that it only sold 500,000 in the first 2 or 3 months, even though it sold that in its first month.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll