Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 need help thinking of the name to a cartoon from a while back.
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
need help thinking of the name to a cartoon from a while back. - May 21, 2006 15:57
I need help thinking of a cartoon me and my friend used to watch and we are trying to think of it' s name. I think it was in the 80' s and these guys wore suits with like holes and they would jump in the air and things would attach to these holes.

for some reason the name centurians or somethign coems to mind but i can' t find anything it so if anyone can help i would appreciate it.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: need help thinking of the name to a cartoon from a while back. - May 21, 2006 19:09
Is that all the info you have on the show?
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: need help thinking of the name to a cartoon from a while back. - May 21, 2006 22:53
http://www.sfxb.co.uk/animated/centurions.aspx

i hated that show...
< Message edited by nekkid_monkey -- 21 May 06 14:58:18 >
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
RE: need help thinking of the name to a cartoon from a while back. - May 22, 2006 01:03
thanks dude that is awesome. WHy did you hate that show? Of course it' s a cheesy 80' s shows but i used to love watching that show when i was little.

great job
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: need help thinking of the name to a cartoon from a while back. - May 22, 2006 02:31
Nevermind, it was another show
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 21 May 06 18:35:30 >
He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: need help thinking of the name to a cartoon from a while back. - May 24, 2006 19:12
Wow, I actually have one of the action figures of this show. I got it at a garage sale when I was young (like ten or something) and always wondered what it was from. Now I know. Thanks, completely random bits of knowledge! Thanks, Internet!
< Message edited by he -- 24 May 06 11:13:42 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message