I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth

Emotep
  • Total Posts : 125
  • Reward points : 0
I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 02:19

Honour those that crash their planes to kill the enemy. Join the Battlefield 1942 Divine Wind squadron and kill more Americans today!

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 02:48
Why you wish to spark discussions that we are already done with on this forum is beyond me.

It' s your choice if you wish to limit your gaming expirience, now please take your ignorance somewhere else!

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 03:20
Yeah...

...i' m really missing out...

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 03:20
Was there a point to this, other than to impress your buddies in school?

If you' re going to re-use photos you used to start stuff over 3 months ago, at least do us the justice of learning some photoshop. The MS paint makes you look really mature.

Don' t flame the kid guys. He gets off on that stuff.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 31 Mar 07 19:20:40 >

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 04:08
Emo, we understand that you are gay, but thats no excuse to whine for attention every 3 months buy talking about your tv being MS free

Dagashi
  • Total Posts : 987
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 04:10
He links to it on gamespot and other websites as well, just ignore it. The other forums react to it, so lets not let our nice little board here get involved.

mastachefbkw
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 04:20

He links to it on gamespot and other websites as well

Great. He makes gamespot forums even gayer and now hes trying to make ours just like it... but no worries he wont be back for another 3 months

immortaldanmx
  • Total Posts : 2966
  • Reward points : 9215
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 05:04

but no worries he wont be back for another 3 months

you think Im going to let him go after only 3 months this time? I have all those shiny new toys in the basement. We' re going to get him to be logical and respectful 1 way or another.
I dont want to celebrate, I want to sell you hate.

alijay034
  • Total Posts : 1433
  • Reward points : 1685
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 06:06
For all Pulp Fiction fans....Is it " Time to bring out the gimp."

Er he has no Sky HD and he is boasting, what a loser.
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 31 Mar 07 22:09:08 >

Evil Man
  • Total Posts : 1441
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 07:37
It has been proven his pics are off AVS forum members, his overall cluelessness when it comes to the topic is obvious too, he claimed standard VGA cables had to be " Certified" to produce 1080p.

/Yawn

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 07:41

It has been proven his pics are off AVS forum members, his overall cluelessness when it comes to the topic is obvious too, he claimed standard VGA cables had to be " Certified" to produce 1080p.

/Yawn

That wasn' t what I expected. It was kinda cool actually.

mastachefbkw
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 08:00

That wasn' t what I expected. It was kinda cool actually.

Yeah i know... he actually contributed! *gasp*. At first i thought it was april first, but thats still a day away

Evil Man
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 08:31
I knew it was all an act when he posted the picture of that set up that shows he has NCAA football 2007 for PS2, I have never known of a european person who even likes American football, most think it' s garbage, let alone one that likes it so much he would buy the latest American COLLEGE football game.

Considering how anti-American he is, there is no way he would ever buy an American football game. Coincidentally, NCAA doesn' t get released in europe, either.

Conclusion: Emotep stole the pictures from an American poster on another forum, and passes them off as his own. He is most likely still playing his PS1 on his standard 50hz low resolution 300lb CRT TV, he can only dream of having a PS3, and an HDTV is just something he will never have the pleasure of owning.

This also explains why he was posting pictures of " his" PS3 set up back in December before it was even released in Europe, at the time it was nigh impossible to secure a US or Japanese model even in their home countries, the possibility of some snotty little British kid being able to snag one at the time is next to zero.

And behold, proof:

The owner of that set up is even watching an american football game right there, typical American guy.

It' s over emotep, get the fuck outta here.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 1 Apr 07 0:37:27 >

Emotep
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 08:32

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

/Yawn

Honour those that crash their planes to kill the enemy. Join the Battlefield 1942 Divine Wind squadron and kill more Americans today!

Emotep
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 08:34

I knew it was all an act when he posted the picture of that set up that shows he has NCAA football 2007 for PS2, I have never known of a european person who even likes American football, most think it' s garbage, let alone one that likes it so much he would buy the latest American COLLEGE football game.

Considering how anti-American he is, there is no way he would ever buy an American football game. Coincidentally, NCAA doesn' t get released in europe, either.

Conclusion: Emotep stole the pictures from an American poster on another forum, and passes them off as his own. He is most likely still playing his PS1 on his standard 50hz low resolution 300lb CRT TV, he can only dream of having a PS3, and an HDTV is just something he will never have the pleasure of owning.

This also explains why he was posting pictures of " his" PS3 set up back in December before it was even released in Europe, at the time it was nigh impossible to secure a US or Japanese model even in their home countries, the possibility of some snotty little British kid being able to snag one at the time is next to zero.

And behold, proof:

It' s over emotep, get the fuck outta here.

Evil Man
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 08:42
That picture proves nothing, it' s a horrible photosh... I mean, MS Paint job, lol.

Guy is so poor he can' t even afford proper photo editing software.

Emotep
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 08:46

Learn not to cry.

Evil Man
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 08:47
R.I.P.

Good troll while you lasted, good times.

mastachefbkw
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 08:48
Wow. I never thought i would say it, but for one split second... evilman you are my hero

Emotep
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 08:55

:D :D :D

Evil Man
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 09:00
That is a CRT image super imposed over an LCD.

So I was right you ARE still on a CRT! It' s ok, for there to be rich there has to be poor.

immortaldanmx
  • Total Posts : 2966
  • Reward points : 9215
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 09:05
haha wow, just wow. Evil just ripped the lil kid a new one, more so than Michael Jackson or a Catholic Priest would.
I dont want to celebrate, I want to sell you hate.

emofag
  • Total Posts : 1508
  • Reward points : 20330
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 09:23
Give me a minute you filths!!

I need time to come up with my next photo shop!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

===============D (_)(_)
Ken Kutaragi ----------------Me

:D

I' ll be back, learn to properly spell! Stupid Americans!
< Message edited by emofag -- 1 Apr 07 1:25:22 >

Emotep
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 09:33

That is a CRT image super imposed over an LCD.

So I was right you ARE still on a CRT! It' s ok, for there to be rich there has to be poor.

I didn' t know they made 1080p CRTs. ^_^

Don' t worry Evil Man. To know that you know nothing is the first step to enlightenment.

Now, I have to get back to marking....

emofag
  • Total Posts : 1508
  • Reward points : 20330
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 09:46
Oh, and sorry it took me so long to reply, I had to wait on my slow American friend to send me back the picture, stupid Americans!

Evil Man
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 09:54
Why did it take 30 minutes to reply? It' s almost as if you had to wait for someone to send you that picture.

You' re in a lose/lose situation.

You are either A) A troll. or B) A homosexual.

European guys that play American college football games are homos, it' s as simple as that.

Have some dignity and go for A.

I admit when I came to my conclusion I was assuming you weren' t gay, I drew conclusions too fast, I apologize.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 1 Apr 07 1:55:59 >

mastachefbkw
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 10:00
Wow, you know your gay when you cant say something to someone on a video game forum and have to write it one a DS

Evil Man
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 10:02
Now we have to wait 2 hours for him to get a another picture transfered over, sigh.

AFK 2 Hours.

Emotep

Why did it take 30 minutes to reply? It' s almost as if you had to wait for someone to send you that picture.

You' re in a lose/lose situation.

You are either A) A troll. or B) A homosexual.

European guys that play American college football games are homos, it' s as simple as that.

Have some dignity and go for A.

I admit when I came to my conclusion I was assuming you weren' t gay, I drew conclusions too fast, I apologize.

I' m doing my marking. ^_^

Who said I was European? Didn' t you notice the CFL game on the TV? Americans just have no knowledge of Geography. I would know... I have an American kid failing Geography. :D

mastachefbkw

emofag

haha, is this eddie? majik? ghost? zoy?

Evil Man
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 10:03
Oh so now you' re American.

LOL.

And I' m not surprised about the kid, like father like son.

Emotep
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 10:05

Oh so now you' re American.

LOL.

And I' m not surprised about the kid, like father like son.

Nope.

I would never live in a country formed by traitorous rebels. :D

And my kids are both attending UWO ^_^.

Evil Man
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 10:12
Why does a 40 year old guy come in here to do such obscenely stupid things? What exactly is your point?

You come to post pictures of how X360 isn' t allowed on your TV - OK. What does such a petty personal choice like that even *mean* to us? Nobody really cares. I don' t allow my maid to clean my TV' s screen, because she' s an idiot and doesn' t know how to properly clean an LCD screen. Does anyone give a fuck? No. Thus why I don' t mention such insignificant things.

You' re obsessed with correcting people' s spelling errors yet you constantly spell words wrong and use incorrect grammar. Example:

You post this:

Learn to use proper English.

Then 30 minutes later you will post this:

If the Wii was only capable of 480i, it would have to be deinterlace it.

You can' t spell either, and guess what nobody gives a fuck, it means nothing to me or anyone else. STFU about it.

You get a rise out of people because nobody likes a moron, not because what you say has any merit, because you don' t really say anything, you post stupid pictures and make random statements. " FPS Rot your brain!" " JRPGs are better for your brain!" again, what does that even mean? They are baseless retarded statements.

I think FPS are garbage, because they' re repetitive, usually have pathetic narratives, and provide a simpleton-esque kind of gameplay. I prefer RPGs because they implement much better storylines, puzzles that more often than not make you think, which in turn makes it a more engaging and less boring experience. And finally RPGs typically have interesting combat, unlike the shoot and jump around like a moron combat of the typical FPS.

That means something. Saying FPS' rot your brains doesn' t mean anything, it is a meaningless childish statement.

And finally, constantly bragging about a TV doesn' t do anything but make people think you are a child. You have a 40" inch LCD TV. Wow, oh my fucking god, you must be amazingly rich, being able to afford a $3000 TV in a country where the average yearly income is $50,000 is absolutely fucking amazing. You' re a winner? Come on now. This is why I think you are a kid, you don' t even realize what you' re bragging about, it' s a fucking TV. Get over it. Christ.

< Message edited by Evil Man -- 1 Apr 07 4:38:32 >

If the Wii was only capable of 480i, it would have to be deinterlace it. - Emotep

Learn to use proper English. - Emotep

I have an American kid failing Geography. - Emotep

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 16:43
Better stop this discussion here. It' s obvious we won' t get anywhere with this.
But wow, Evil Man = This month' s winner IMO.

And who the f*** is emofag? If it' s another double-account issue then Adam is going to be pissed. I hope he checks the IP adress of emofag to see if it' s a current member playing with us.

Adam Doree
  • Total Posts : 1113
  • Reward points : 46210
RE: I would never pollute my HDTV with Batsu-Box 360 filth - Apr 01, 2007 19:06
OK. Stop it now. Thanks.