Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I don' t like being 24
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 81
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: I don' t like being 24 - Apr 21, 2007 23:23

Reading this thread does make one feel old.

This thread is a bit depressing

time for an adrenalin rush.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: I don' t like being 24 - Apr 22, 2007 11:36

i wake up every day at nine, take a shower and im off to the institude until noon

I would KILL to wake up at nine dude. I want to hear no bitching from this side of the crowd today.

5-friggin' thirty... AM.... not good.

And I still don' t feel old & crotchety like all y' alls!
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: I don' t like being 24 - Apr 22, 2007 11:43

ORIGINAL: Byakko

I hate being 19, and you go on about being 24

Given, I can' t wait to be 21 All movies are open to me, ha!

It' s not like you wouldn' t just pirate them off the internet. Scumbag.
< Message edited by Evil man -- 22 Apr 07 3:43:40 >
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: I don' t like being 24 - Apr 22, 2007 11:47

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

I would KILL to wake up at nine dude. I want to hear no bitching from this side of the crowd today.

my problem its not the hour i wake up, its the time i have to sleep, from 3:00 am to 9:00, besides, im always moving from here to there... on the other hand 5:30 in the am??? what on earth do you do??? make sure the sun rises???
Evil Man

RE: I don' t like being 24 - Apr 22, 2007 13:17
I get up at 5:30 AM and get home at 6:30PM, but I only have to go to work 3.5 days, I love my job, it' s like 4 day weekends every week.
< Message edited by Evil man -- 22 Apr 07 5:19:23 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I don' t like being 24 - Apr 22, 2007 13:40

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

my problem its not the hour i wake up, its the time i have to sleep, from 3:00 am to 9:00, besides, im always moving from here to there... on the other hand 5:30 in the am??? what on earth do you do??? make sure the sun rises???

I piss in Jack Thompson' s corn-flakes.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: I don' t like being 24 - Apr 22, 2007 14:19

...fucking eh!
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: I don' t like being 24 - Apr 22, 2007 20:55

Dude, who even pirates movies anymore? Nowadays, DVDs are beyond cheap, and technically more worth it than going to the movies; but some movies you just gotta see in the theater, hence why I get peeved when I have to watch RENT in the cinema instead of on stage (which has different ratings, why?).

Plus, let us not forget it was you who openly admitted to pirating Xbox games of all things You just called me a ' scumbag' for a made-up accusation you created. Hardly convincing.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: I don' t like being 24 - Apr 22, 2007 21:03

I get up at 5:30 AM and get home at 6:30PM, but I only have to go to work 3.5 days, I love my job, it' s like 4 day weekends every week.

What do you do?
M B

• Total Posts : 202
RE: I don' t like being 24 - Apr 23, 2007 06:40

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

What do you do?

Internet Troll obv
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: I don' t like being 24 - May 23, 2007 08:06
My life is starting to suck. I' m treading water, just waiting on my damn application. I should have just fucked off to Greece and re-applied from there. The endless waiting has something to do with a whole bunch of applications being lost in the system. They tell me they' re looking at it now and that i should know something in a few weeks but that' s probably just an automatic response.

The days roll by and i' m getting ever more cynical. I may even just get a work permit and go. I' ve put everything on hold for this. I shouldn' t have quit uni...

I need a drink.
Evil Man

RE: I don' t like being 24 - May 23, 2007 10:26

ORIGINAL: Byakko

Dude, who even pirates movies anymore? Nowadays, DVDs are beyond cheap, and technically more worth it than going to the movies; but some movies you just gotta see in the theater, hence why I get peeved when I have to watch RENT in the cinema instead of on stage (which has different ratings, why?).

Plus, let us not forget it was you who openly admitted to pirating Xbox games of all things You just called me a ' scumbag' for a made-up accusation you created. Hardly convincing.

Yeah, if you' re poor and don' t have a large TV with a good sound system. Sure. Even so, pirates like yourself will download " Screeners" so I guess you would rather watch at the theatres than watch a crap quality rip.
Agent Ghost

RE: I don' t like being 24 - May 23, 2007 10:54

My life is starting to suck. I' m treading water, just waiting on my damn application. I should have just ***ed off to Greece and re-applied from there. The endless waiting has something to do with a whole bunch of applications being lost in the system. They tell me they' re looking at it now and that i should know something in a few weeks but that' s probably just an automatic response.

The days roll by and i' m getting ever more cynical. I may even just get a work permit and go. I' ve put everything on hold for this. I shouldn' t have quit uni...

I need a drink.

I' m only 21 years old but if there is one thing I learned in life, it' s as follows; regret is a black hole that leads nowhere. Life is much easier when I sit back, relax and look forward to the positive things in my future.

Majik I don' t think alcohol is going to help a person in your situation. I know what you need. You need a big fat blunt. Do you have good weed in England?
Evil Man

RE: I don' t like being 24 - May 23, 2007 11:50
Yeah weed is better than alcohol when you feel down.

Alcohol is for partying, weed is to chill.
Evil Man

RE: I don' t like being 24 - May 23, 2007 11:53

You need a big fat blunt. Do you have good weed in England?

Considering Europe is about the size of a small american neighborhood, I don' t think it would be too hard to drive to Amsterdam.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: I don' t like being 24 - May 23, 2007 17:20
Considering the UK and Ireland are surrounded by water, it may prove tricky unless your car floats.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: I don' t like being 24 - May 24, 2007 04:50
There is an underwater road between England and France.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: I don' t like being 24 - May 24, 2007 06:35
I suppose you could use the service tunnel in the channel tunnel, but it might get a bit congested if everyone tried it.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I don' t like being 24 - May 24, 2007 11:01
No no, Loco' s suggesting he flys through the chunnel King-of-All-Cosmos style on cheap UK weed, get blasted off his arse in the Netherlands & fly back over the channel. Ain' t that right Loco?

...***ing eh!

You & I are relatively close. Wanna' join in one of these days? Getting up at 5:30' s the hard part, but draining your weasel in his All-American breakfast is better than drugs, sex & rock & roll combined.

Evil Man
Banned Temp
HOLY BUCKETS!!!
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 24 May 07 3:01:48 >
Agent Ghost

RE: I don' t like being 24 - May 24, 2007 13:25

You & I are relatively close. Wanna' join in one of these days? Getting up at 5:30' s the hard part, but draining your weasel in his All-American breakfast is better than drugs, sex & rock & roll combined.

Why not, but I' m not even sure he eats corn flakes.
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 81

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message