Conkers

MartyC
  • Total Posts : 22
  • Reward points : 0
Conkers - Jul 11, 2004 15:09
Don' t you think its a little cold hearted for rare to give nintendo 2 gr8 games like conker and perfect dark, but then just hand em out to Xbox owners?? (I own a gamecube, but am now more into online pc gaming. This is just something i think is an issue)

lotusson
  • Total Posts : 1212
RE: Conkers - Jul 11, 2004 15:12

Don' t you think its a little cold hearted for rare to give nintendo 2 gr8 games like conker and perfect dark, but then just hand em out to Xbox owners?? (I own a gamecube, but am now more into online pc gaming. This is just something i think is an issue)

Not IMO.

It' s not any more cold blooded than Nintendo selling Rare to its competitor.

MartyC
  • Total Posts : 22
RE: Conkers - Jul 12, 2004 07:34
Ah, good point. I think that Microsoft buying Rare was a bad idea on microsoft' s side of things. This is because, Rare have had all this time, and only a couple of games have been made. They were like this with nintendo - they take waaaay to long and waaay too much cash to make very little

Russian Mobster
  • Total Posts : 357
RE: Conkers - Jul 13, 2004 06:04
But they made the best games for the N64.If nintendo didnt have RARE,N64 wouldve failed big time.

So i dont think that the purchase of RARE by microsoft is bad for Microsoft.

Konker looks awesome,Kameo looks great and Perfect Dark Zero will be a launch title for XBOX 2,So u know it will kick ass since its been in development for about 2 years now.
XBL Gamertag:RUSSIAN mobster
XBL Games:Splinter Cell:PT,PGR2,Mech Assault, Crimson Skies, MM3, DDR, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, NFL2k3, Moto GP, Tetris,RalliSport Challenge 2,HALO 2.