Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down"

FiyaMAYNE
  • Total Posts : 12
  • Reward points : 0
Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 25, 2006 15:08
ok, we all kno that sony, and microsoft-aka, the holy grail, have competed for years ever since the xbox was created by microsoft.
But whats with the ps3' s breaking down, and sony rushing to send them out, knowing well that it was going on.
Brother when you weep for me
Remember it was meant to be
Lay me down and when you leave
Remember I' ll be at your sleeve
In every dark and choking hall
I' ll be there as you slowly crawl

Alecrein
  • Total Posts : 762
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 25, 2006 16:45
Sony is stupid enough said.
" What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things."
~ Unknown ~

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 26, 2006 00:56
Cut it out. Microsoft' s console is the worst I' ve experienced for " breaking down"

Nintendo have had problems with Wii and it' s drive and Sony have had problems. It' ll be another 6 months before the scale of the problems becomes clear but from what i can tell Sony is having far less problems than Microsoft had. I' d say PS3' s build quality is much higher that 360' s and Wii' s.

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 26, 2006 01:19
I haven' t heard much about the ps3 breaking down, I think I have only read of one case. But then again, I suppose we have to wait until they are in good supply.
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 26, 2006 02:14
At least if youre going to post a rather uninformed and useless thread, please put it in the right section.

Seriously 2 sections and people still have troubles...

Anyhow I havebnt heard much about cooked PS3s yet but which such little there is out there itd be hard press to get an accurate figure just yet. Actually now thaty I think about it there hasnt really been all that much in the news about PS3 good or bad has there/?

Then agin I only get online once in a long while now so I miss quite a bit.

Alecrein
  • Total Posts : 762
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 26, 2006 03:27

Cut it out. Microsoft' s console is the worst I' ve experienced for " breaking down"

Nintendo have had problems with Wii and it' s drive and Sony have had problems. It' ll be another 6 months before the scale of the problems becomes clear but from what i can tell Sony is having far less problems than Microsoft had. I' d say PS3' s build quality is much higher that 360' s and Wii' s.

You are going off your perspective. (Not to say that matters or anything) I haven' t had my 360 die yet so I' m not in the " Condemn Microsoft boat" yet.

I haven' t heard much on the PS3' s failing. At least not as bad as the 360 stories. PS3s fail out of box, 360s seem to fail after a while from the way it sounds.

I took the title as PS3' s " Breaking Down" Like Sony' s breaking down, not the system' s breaking down. That is why I responded the way I did.
" What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things."
~ Unknown ~

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 27, 2006 00:40

You are going off your perspective. (Not to say that matters or anything) I haven' t had my 360 die yet so I' m not in the " Condemn Microsoft boat" yet.
Your time will come.

If the PS3 has the same manufacturing quality of the later SCPH-5001 PS2s (The last big ones) then I' m sold outright. The earlier ones of course had many disk read error issues, but that was downright poor design, & had very little to do with manufacturing quality. Every console' s got problems, & PS3' s no exception. I' ve dealt with all three, and I' d have to say that the 360 has the lowest manufacturing quality, followed by Wii, & then PS3. And yes, before the n00bs jump down my throat on this one, yes I' ve opened all three.

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 27, 2006 01:44
I' ve had my ps2 for 5 years and never got a single problem with it. I think its the 3001 ps2 model [or whatever it is].

Lets hope the ps3 is of the same quality.
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 26 Dec 06 17:45:03 >
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

FiyaMAYNE
  • Total Posts : 12
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 27, 2006 16:26
well damn... i was hoping 4 a response from fernandino, u kno, the guy everyone hates.. thats the whole reason i made this account. lol, my friend always picks on him lol
Brother when you weep for me
Remember it was meant to be
Lay me down and when you leave
Remember I' ll be at your sleeve
In every dark and choking hall
I' ll be there as you slowly crawl

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 27, 2006 23:36

well damn... i was hoping 4 a response from fernandino, u kno, the guy everyone hates.. thats the whole reason i made this account. lol, my friend always picks on him lol
I didn' t know they had High-Speed internet connections in 2nd grade.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Dec 28, 2006 01:32

ORIGINAL: FiyaMAYNE

You know him? If so, when you see him break is nose for me...

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Whats the deal with all the ps3' s " breaking down" - Jan 05, 2007 02:12

You know him? If so, when you see him break is nose for me...
Whatever, just let them run clean into eachother. Two birds, one stone.