Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kikizo Winners?
Change Page: < 123456789 > | Showing page 2 of 9, messages 21 to 40 of 174
Phoenix|Slash

• Total Posts : 134
RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 22, 2006 08:29

Actually a nominations based system could work much better. It' s an issue of time. Can you guys propose a system that might work for this? That couldn' t be abused either preferably.

People should be nominate others, the 5-10 top peoples names goes into a poll an we all vote for the top ones for each month...maybe
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 22, 2006 09:23
that sounds like alot of work. Why dont we all just send them to me, i have a vote, I nominate myself, I accept, ....Its great to have power.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 27, 2006 23:32
Howsabout this. Anybody levels 4 & 5 can vote, then Adam can take our suggestions & start shipping games. Simple, elegant, and keeps it fairly objective.

If nobody' s got better ideas, then my votes are as follows:

Tiz
Ghost
Ginjirou
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 28, 2006 01:22
People below a certain level shouldn' t be able to win. Level 3 or above sounds good to me, ...and people who have left shouldn' t be able to win.

Can people only win once, because VX deserves to win again!

The month thing should only be a " we do this every 6 months and now need 6 winners" thing rather than people winning for specific months. It' d only work that way if it was done every month.

Anyway, these guys are definitely deserving of being a Kikizo Winner:

Byakko
uumai
Eddie the Hated
Tiz
mastachefbkw
Evil Man
Agent Ghost
locopuyo
choupolo
f3hunter
Bishonen
Calintz

• Total Posts : 321
RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 28, 2006 01:57
Nobody likes me
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 28, 2006 02:04
Oh, we like you. But your level is too low.
Believe me, if you would' ve had level 3 or above you' d be the first member on our minds.
Silentbomber

RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 28, 2006 02:08
Ok, I need to think, maybe we should need a definate list of voters? and all vote at once [or around the same period of days]
Calintz

• Total Posts : 321
RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 28, 2006 02:11

Oh, we like you. But your level is too low.
Believe me, if you would' ve had level 3 or above you' d be the first member on our minds.

Yeah right Thanks for trying to make me feel better anyway.
< Message edited by calintz -- 27 Dec 06 18:11:44 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 28, 2006 06:12
Who says we even have a say? We don' t have any say until the people with power give us power. I' ve yet to see this happen. Besides I like how Adam or whichever mythical being is in charge chooses the lucky whoever. They read every post since the last winners were chosen which is more than any of us do.

If the winners are choosen by the members it almost turns everything into a popularity contest. The problem with this is that members like Calintz get overlooked.

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 28, 2006 06:26

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

Who says we even have a say? We don' t have any say until the people with power give us power. I' ve yet to see this happen. Besides I like how Adam or whichever mythical being is in charge chooses the lucky whoever. They read every post since the last winners were chosen which is more than any of us do.

If the winners are choosen by the members it almost turns everything into a popularity contest. The problem with this is that members like Calintz get overlooked.

Erm...

ORIGINAL: Adam Doree

Actually a nominations based system could work much better. It' s an issue of time. Can you guys propose a system that might work for this? That couldn' t be abused either preferably.

Agent Ghost

RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 28, 2006 06:37
hmm, nevermind then.
Silentbomber

RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 28, 2006 10:18
I still think sending all the games to me is a good idea.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 28, 2006 18:34
The easiest way would be a poll, where you can' t vote twice, but i' m quite sure it can be abused. And it doesn' t really allow for removal of votes by people under a certain level.

hmm... Well I certainly know nothing about the best ways to do it... i' ll just be over here in my corner
Agent Ghost

RE: Kikizo Winners? - Dec 28, 2006 19:28
Now this may or may not be the logic of a drunk (this time of year the only thing I drink is coffee and whisky, Christmas through New Years). Ok now I' m a little fucked but it seems to me the best way to do things is to each (or whoever is interested) give their x number of favorites based on how many months is due. I' m way passed the point where I can count, but lets say there are 9 months to cover for this generous game giveaway. Then anyone who wants to vote nominates 9 people. The 9 people with the most votes wins.

Note: I used 9 as an example, I don' t know how many months equal the amount of games to be given out. Also, I don' t know when the Gods of Kikizo want to send out these gifts of gaming or when you guys want these results but between now and jan 3rdish I intend to be too drunk to give my nominations. Sorry but I' m too *looks up spelling of* incapacitated to recall enough to make any of the fore mentioned. Oh, and you can' t vote for yourself. That would be too cheap and void of any greatness* (I can' t think of a better word to put here).

Ok, so my next endeavor* (I had to google the spelling of that word) is to not pass out on anything sharp. Isn' t this fun? I' m having fun...goodnight.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Kikizo Winners? - Jan 02, 2007 04:35
Well, we should probably decide on a course of action soon.

All in favor of having levels 4-5 vote?
ginjirou

RE: Kikizo Winners? - Jan 02, 2007 04:46
I really don' t care. We might as well have a lottery
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Kikizo Winners? - Jan 02, 2007 06:18
No,no fucking vote,then i would lose you retards,lets do like a lottery way ffs.
Agent Ghost

RE: Kikizo Winners? - Jan 02, 2007 06:19
we' re not doing a stupid lottery...
ginjirou

RE: Kikizo Winners? - Jan 02, 2007 18:16
Ok, let' s take each other on in some online game.
Gears of War or Counter-Strike or whatever.
The six best players gets the games.
And next time we change to another game so the same persons won' t win.
Too bad there aren' t any online games that EVERYONE has...
Silentbomber

RE: Kikizo Winners? - Jan 02, 2007 23:36
And even then ginjirou with the small case g, We all live in different country' s [mostly] so the timezones and playing times would be all screwed up.
Change Page: < 123456789 > | Showing page 2 of 9, messages 21 to 40 of 174

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message