Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 friends
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: friends - Dec 09, 2006 05:58

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

You' re 20 now, you can too if I' m not mistaken. Ofc, it' s 18 for rifles, 21 for handguns, but carrying a belt-fed machine gun in your pocket is always a viable option.

I don' t need a gun, the only time I' ll ever buy a gun is if I decide to blow my brains out. Besides handguns are hard to get in Canada legally, you need a special license. I could get a hunting rifle or a shotgun (has to be a minimum length). I know in some places in the States its legal to walk around with a fucking uzi but the laws here are a bit more strict to say the least.

I meant to ask you about hunting regulations and whether it' s generally frowned upon. Obviously i' m not talking about my trip but rather the possibility of being able to move in the next 12 months.

Hahaha, also note that i' ve been looking at properties (online) in and around Ottawa and while i' m focusing on Calgary for now the housing market in Ottawa is very appealing. If i end up over your way then we' ll go find those fools and i' ll make them get on their knees and sing the British National Anthem, ...backwards.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: friends - Dec 09, 2006 07:17
I don' t know anything about the regulations, I know we have hunting seasons...Canada is actually big on hunting, the vast majority of our guns here are owned by hunters. I doubt the regulations frown upon hunting. As long as you have a license which probably isn' t hard to get and are in the right place at the right time... We have a lot of big animals to shoot. Bears, have you ever seen a moose in person? Those things are huge! Or if you like shooting birds we have a shit load of those too...

I believe the hard part is getting the license for the guns wich isn' t that hard if its for hunting...

The hunting regulations themselves are handled by the provinces not the federal government I think so it depends where you want to hunt.

But there is no stigma here about hunting, we just think the American attitiude towards guns that we only use in our army is a bit nuts. Handguns here are considered for self defence. Basically the attitude here is that people buy handguns and automatic weapons to kill people and shotguns and rifle to go hunting (recreational).
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 8 Dec 06 23:24:03 >
He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: friends - Dec 09, 2006 10:51
No one else has asked this, so...

What possessed you to name yourself " cant overlove your underwear" ?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message