Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Venom in Spider-man 3
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 50 of 50
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Jan 13, 2007 23:05
Well at least Venom is in there at all. Raimi wasnt plannign on it til the prducer requested it be done.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Jan 15, 2007 04:48

O.O OMG! They fucked up VENOM...how the hell do they fuck up one of the greatest villains in the Spider-man Franchise...they just had to bulk him up for christ sake...WoW...but that completely contradicts the alpha CGI footage that was at Comic-con...still hoping for something not like that.

No, they fucked up venom because of the lines on his costume, its supposed to be solid black with the white spider on his chest.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Jan 16, 2007 07:31
I dunno, he seems big enough to me. If cinematography is done right, he' ll look completely enormoose next to Toby McGuire.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Jan 16, 2007 07:57
I have been worried about them doing the symbiote/venom justice in spiderman 3 for the longest time. As soon as Spiderman was a hit and they planned on making sequels I prayed that they would put Venom in it.

I think he should have a muscular build and size similar to that of the big black guy in " The Green Mile" and Kingpin. Michael Clarke Duncan for all of those of you who know who he is. I' m not saying as tall as him, but to have a huge chest and upper body like he does.

I' m waiting for him to talk about eating brains though. I always thought it was funny how Venom was so obsessed with telling people that and threatening people by telling them that he would do that to them.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Jan 16, 2007 09:02

No, they fucked up venom because of the lines on his costume, its supposed to be solid black with the white spider on his chest.

See Muscles

See Muscles

Venom loses all intimidating value without the muscles. I noticed the Webbing on it but I could careless if they screw that up, he is supposed to be a monster, they turned him into a normal human with some monster features...essentially taking away what made him Venom.
mastachefbkw

RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Jan 17, 2007 06:46
actually i always thought he would be more intimidating as athletic with muscles rather than pumped out with steroids. I kinda think venom looked like a retard when his muscles were so big he couldnt scratch his back, yet he was always faster than spiderman.
Alecrein

RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Jan 17, 2007 15:08

actually i always thought he would be more intimidating as athletic with muscles rather than pumped out with steroids. I kinda think venom looked like a retard when his muscles were so big he couldnt scratch his back, yet he was always faster than spiderman.

? Show me one picture of venom in a comic that does not have him as completely muscled out. I think the second example is the most flawless design of Venom that was ever created...but of course that is all opinion.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Jan 17, 2007 17:48
Well Brock himself was huge, which is why Venom is supposed to be so big. Brock is said to be able to bench 700 pounds at his best. Venom needs to be big and intimidating the same way that the Hulk needs to be big. His size is part of what defines Venom, if they change that they won' t be making Venom but rather they' d be making a Venom wannabe.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Venom_%28Eddie_Brock%29

If they wanted him to be skinny they should have had Carnage instead.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Carnage_%28Cletus_Kasady%29

The idea is that the symbiote will bond with its host and use traits fromt the host. The other aspect is that the more anger the host has the faster the host will be consumed by the symbiot thus the stronger it will become. Brock himself was a big guy which determines Venom' s size. However Carnage is still more powerful as Cletus Kasady is a raging psychotic killer even before he came in contact with the symbiote. Infact Brock' s contact with the Black symbiote was an accident but Cletus was chosen as a suitable host for the red symbiote.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 17 Jan 07 9:57:39 >
mastachefbkw

RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Jan 18, 2007 11:49
Does anyone remember the symbiote Lasher? He was supposed to be the creator of all symbiotes. I think it would be cool if they were to make another spiderman movie, If they put all the symbiotes in it
Alecrein

RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Jan 18, 2007 12:41
ain' t it cool news.com has spoilers on the final fight for Spider man 3. Venom is playing a large part in the movie contrary to what others might still think.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 50 of 50

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message