Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Best movie you have seen in the last week?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Best movie you have seen in the last week? - Oct 18, 2006 11:40
I have only seen one movie this last week...Marine (w/ John Cena).

Must say that i was quite impressed, as I am an action-film fan and this one delivers...BIGTIME!!!!

Cena breaks from his WWE stint long enough to put on an awesome display of bust-ya-in-the-head, no guts/no glory, style of action.

One note...the two main women in this film are " Mucho Caliente" (Very Hot)!!!!

And the big black brother was an awesome addition, as he was insane, sensitive, and quite funny (Want some rock candy?) LOL!

The main bad guy (Emilio Esteves' real-life Dad - the name escapes me) is both crazy and fierce, and makes you believe that he' s been that way all his life.

There were only a few minutes of slow-paced ' filler' , but not enough to bore any movie patron.

The one negative thing I can say is that a few of the scenes were a bit unbelieveable - getting hit in the ribs with a sledge hammer, and still able to get up and fight - was a bit much. However, this is supposed to be a recently-discharged Marine, so he' s still supposed to be in top shape.

Out of 5 stars (the best), I give MARINE 4.7 stars.

If you' re an action film fan, this might just be what the doctor ordered.
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 18 Oct 06 3:42:50 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Best movie you have seen in the last week? - Oct 18, 2006 16:43
Sounds cool, is it girl friendly? anything i can lure a girl into watching, damn why cant she be more open to films, " i want to watch a comedy, i want to watch a comedy" damn it they dont make fun comedies anymore! im tired of aniston and vince vaughn and Jennifer L and Matthew Mcchanoughgkafrhasfhosahfsahfd bla!
¨
DAMMIT
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Best movie you have seen in the last week? - Oct 19, 2006 15:12
" The main bad guy (Emilio Esteves' real-life Dad - the name escapes me) is both crazy and fierce, and makes you believe that he' s been that way all his life. "

Robert Patrick played the main villain, but I didn' t know he was Emilio Esteves' real dad...must search.

Edit: Research done, Martin Sheen is Emilio Esteves' dad, he isn' t in the movie. Charlie Sheen is Emilio' s Brother.
< Message edited by Alecrein -- 19 Oct 06 7:16:15 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Best movie you have seen in the last week? - Oct 20, 2006 09:35
I haven' t seen a movie in a long time with all the shit I' ve been busy with but I had the chance to squeeze in Lucky Sle7en. Awsome movie, I expected it to be good, but it was more then what I hoped from this one.

I don' t want to spoil anything for those who haven' t seen it but I' ll say that it keeps you guessing till the very end. Everything just works so well together, I' m watching it again...
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Best movie you have seen in the last week? - Oct 20, 2006 10:57
Lucky # Sle7en was Awesome
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Best movie you have seen in the last week? - Oct 20, 2006 13:16

" " The main bad guy (Emilio Esteves' real-life Dad - the name escapes me) is both crazy and fierce, and makes you believe that he' s been that way all his life. "

Robert Patrick played the main villain, but I didn' t know he was Emilio Esteves' real dad...must search.

Edit: Research done, Martin Sheen is Emilio Esteves' dad, he isn' t in the movie. Charlie Sheen is Emilio' s Brother. "

My bad...the guy looks like he could be Emilio' s dad...to me, that is.

Vx Chemical,

If you consider that most of the men, including Cena are well-built and you see a few of their chests (maybe more), I think that makes it girl friendly.

Plus, it' s all about Cena getting the love of his life back from the baddies.

Now that directly qualifies Marine as a girl-friendly movie.
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 20 Oct 06 5:18:55 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Best movie you have seen in the last week? - Oct 25, 2006 11:34
I saw Trailer Park Boys in theaters the other day with two friends. I love the show. Every character in it is a loser, its great. I' m not even sure if its showing outside of Canada and if it is I only recommend seeing it if you are already a fan of the television series. Otherwise you' d think it' s retarded.

Anyways if you do see it, being stoned and drunk makes it ten times more hilarious.
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: Best movie you have seen in the last week? - Oct 25, 2006 23:31
In the last week I have seen lots of movies. I can' t say that this one was the best but I can say it scared the shit out of me: Pet Semetary.
sweetboy2k

• Total Posts : 44
RE: Best movie you have seen in the last week? - Oct 28, 2006 09:46
it would have to be lucky number sleven
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages