Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New forum-member introduction
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 37 of 37
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 00:24

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

Oh, i see now!

When you removed us from your XBL friends list and disappeared from the forums we figured you' d fallen in with the wrong crowd or simply had a problem with us.

Is today a Red Letter day?!

I don' t understand the red letter day comment so excuse me until you get back. As for the friends list thing I have absolutely no problem with tiz who was the only person from here that added me when we came up with the team thing and I have a valid reason for that (deleting him) and it wasn' t maliscious (sp?). Quez,Vx and Rampage I think I remember sending requests to when we did start the team thing for whatever reason I wasn' t added if i' m wrong with that call me out on it. As for the problem with you guys thing the only person probably legible for that would be you however saying that I haven' t really spoken to you much and believe it or not I have no problem with bish either.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 00:39

I don' t understand the red letter day comment so excuse me until you get back.

Ha, sorry dude, it' s a Half Life thing. It' s been a KRAZY week.

As for the friends list thing I have absolutely no problem with tiz who was the only person from here that added me when we came up with the team thing and I have a valid reason for that (deleting him) and it wasn' t maliscious (sp?). Quez,Vx and Rampage I think I remember sending requests to when we did start the team thing for whatever reason I wasn' t added

Hmm, maybe that' s just my mind then, but i was sure i added you.

Obviously not. But hey, feel free to add me, you play DoA4 right?

As for the problem with you guys thing the only person probably legible for that would be you however saying that I haven' t really spoken to you much and believe it or not I have no problem with bish either.

I think you meant eligible. Not legible. Different meanings.

It' s probably a good thing i don' t care what others think then, especially nubs like your vacant buddy ]GaNgStA[

But like you say, you haven' t really spoken to me and disagreeing with anothers conduct doesn' t really translate to having a problem with said person so i guess it' s all good.

It' s nice to see you back.
< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 6 Oct 06 16:45:30 >
dasher232

RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 00:51

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

I don' t understand the red letter day comment so excuse me until you get back.

Ha, sorry dude, it' s a Half Life thing. It' s been a KRAZY week.

As for the friends list thing I have absolutely no problem with tiz who was the only person from here that added me when we came up with the team thing and I have a valid reason for that (deleting him) and it wasn' t maliscious (sp?). Quez,Vx and Rampage I think I remember sending requests to when we did start the team thing for whatever reason I wasn' t added

Hmm, maybe that' s just my mind then, but i' m sure i added you. Obviously not.

As for the problem with you guys thing the only person probably legible for that would be you however saying that I haven' t really spoken to you much and believe it or not I have no problem with bish either.

Eligible. Not legible.

It' s probably a good thing i don' t care what others think then, especially nubs like your vacant buddy ]GaNgStA[

But like you say, you haven' t really spoken to me and disagreeing with anothers conduct doesn' t really translate to having a problem with said person so i guess it' s all good.

On those grounds then i' d say no not much of a problem and yea I did mean eligible by the way (grammar). And i' m still pretty sure you didn' t add me but similar to the reason I removed tiz I figured it was probably based on something like I don' t play the same games as often or you guys probably get on more so thats why I never really brought it up. Plus since iv' e been out trying to set up myself up for gears it would have been nice to play multiplayer with you guys, and by the way I don' t think mike has a problem with you if he does then he has a funny way about it since he' s the one that advised me on asking you on which tv to get for my holiday gaming bonanza amongst other things but I haven' t because I figured you wouldn' t answer anyway.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 6 Oct 06 16:53:01 >
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 01:03
Hmm... It was all a bit coincidential..

Dash, you play a lot of one player games though, and I very rarely see you on
DOA4!!!

You should have told me you were removing me, I was beginning to think bad
things and what not.

I' ll be honest, I thought that because you and Gangsta were buddy-buddies, he
persuaded you to take me off your friends list... With the events that occured towards the end of September and what not..

When the right game comes along, I am sure we' ll find something to play, I am
always up for a session on DOA4.

You getting any of the blockbuster titles coming out this holiday time?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 01:03
If I wasn' t so lazy, I' d dig for the gamertag thread. Well, I' m still too lazy but if anyone here wants to add me feel free. Agent Ghost (gamertag)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 01:09
He told you to ask me?!

That' s odd because he has said multiple times that i' m full of rubbish. Anyhoo, like i told him, i have no problem with anybody here. Not even Evil Man. I like these forums and i love games. Obviously.

It' s a shame he felt the need to quit posting. Perhaps you can convince him to return for us?!

As for my conduct, i know i swear a lot, i honestly can' t help it. I think it' s got more to do with my inability to express myself properly when i' m annoyed than my actual personality. I' m not like that in person.

dasher232

RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 01:15

ORIGINAL: Tiz

Hmm... It was all a bit coincidential..

Dash, you play a lot of one player games though, and I very rarely see you on
DOA4!!!

You should have told me you were removing me, I was beginning to think bad
things and what not.

I' ll be honest, I thought that because you and Gangsta were buddy-buddies, he
persuaded you to take me off your friends list... With the events that occured towards the end of September and what not..

When the right game comes along, I am sure we' ll find something to play, I am
always up for a session on DOA4.

You getting any of the blockbuster titles coming out this holiday time?

It was all a bit weird cos I thought I got on with you well enough but I remember inviting you to and playing a session of doa4 (that you marginally beat me at)and after that you never really responded to any of the dashboard messages I sent to you, two of them I asked on here aswell cos I thought you might have missed it one being something about atsuma' s levling up or something (can' t remember) and you didn' t answer so I didn' t bring it up after.

That out of the way i' m completely confused about what i' m getting I know for definate i' m getting gears someone who went to one of the events ms hosted recenly told me that it' s a must so I trust that. I was thinking doax2 (even though I said I wouldn' t get it), sonic, raving rabbids(but I haven' t found anywhere pre-ordering for it, but i' m a bit confused cos so far I don' t know exactly whats coming to europe before year end apart from gears and the ones I listed I need a list.

Edit: By the way majix swearing I don' t mind at all I think you guys think that because I haven' t that it offends me but nah it doesn' t infact I find it comical. And yea he did ask me to ask you cos I was saying I was thinking of getting an L.G tv and the best speakers I could find and he said I should ask you because you' d be able to advise me better. About the garbarge thing as much as I disagree with some of you sometimes it doesn' t mean I automatically dismiss anything thereafter.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 6 Oct 06 17:21:38 >
Tiz

RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 01:25
You sent me messages???

Dear Jesu, I must have strict tunnel vision...

I remember the last time played was with you and Impreza Natalie, and then that
guy who had to go to war or something..

I sent to you, two of them I asked on here aswell cos I thought you might have missed it one being something about atsuma' s levling up or something (can' t remember) and you didn' t answer so I didn' t bring it up after.

I replied to that one, you probably just missed the reply..

I' m getting DOAX2, SOnic (I DON' T CARE ABOUT THE DEMO!!) and
Raving Rabbids if it' s still up for 360..

That being said what' s the highest score anyone has hit on the Sonic The Hedgehog
Demo?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 04:22
Hey just add me Dasher, i dont think iv seen a friend request from you, and i add everyone, i have nothing against you at all, and i like having you around on the forum!

Anyway my Live name is

Chemical VX

Tiz

RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 06:41
That' s VX Chemical spelt backwards..

Was VX Chemical taken on X-box Live? Or was Chemical VX taken on
Kikizo?
dasher232

RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 07:25

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

Hey just add me Dasher, i dont think iv seen a friend request from you, and i add everyone, i have nothing against you at all, and i like having you around on the forum!

Anyway my Live name is

Chemical VX

Will make sure to do that when i' m on.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 07:31
Hi, My Name is Silentbomber and Hopefully you guys wont Destory my Young Innocence with your Criminaly Dark Sense of Humor.

I look Forward to my Time In Kikizo.
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 6 Oct 06 23:32:04 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 11:28

if anyone here wants to add me feel free. Agent Ghost (gamertag)

Yup, the next time I feel like beating my dysfunctional router into submission, & get on XBL, I' ll add you.

I' ll try to dig up the GT thread if it already hasn' t been. Because I just need to go down the list & start adding people.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 07, 2006 13:46

Was VX Chemical taken on X-box Live? Or was Chemical VX taken on
Kikizo
?

Vx Chemical was taken on Live, dont quite get why!
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 08, 2006 05:04
Welcome SilentBomber amazing posting speed you have there :)
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 08, 2006 10:02
yeah I know, clearly this makes me better than all of you.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: New forum-member introduction - Oct 09, 2006 10:23

yeah I know, clearly this makes me better than all of you.

We bow before you. Teach us your 75 words-per-minute ways.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 37 of 37

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message