Downloads of SH vid. levels...

matthayter700
  • Total Posts : 25
  • Reward points : 47600
Downloads of SH vid. levels... - Jun 14, 2004 23:55
Hi guys! I' m new here. When it comes to movies, I' m a Star Wars fan and a bit of a Disney fan, but recently lost my interest in movies. When it comes to games, I' m a Sonic fan, Mario fan, Ecco fan, Sim City fan, Star Fox fan, and even to a certain extent a fan of the Star Wars games.

That aside, I' d like to mention about how they only serve newest videos posted. Why is that? Why don' t they serve the slightly older videos (Which are only older by a few months) of levels of games like, for specific example, Sonic Heroes, a game I' ve only played for a couple of hours, and that was at one of my friends' houses? Well maybe they can' t find the bandwith, but aren' t they sponsored by advertisers? Other than that, I find I really like this site, and I' m glad at least SOME site is willing to give you videos of levels of a game being beaten for free, but I' m almost desperate to " play" Sonic Heroes in one way or another, and I don' t have very much time to rent it without it being a waste of both money and time, for a couple weeks at least. If you can' t do it now, it' s all right... and I won' t need it after a couple weeks' time anyway.

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Downloads of SH vid. levels... - Jun 15, 2004 00:07
This must be the Kikizo Boom. So many new ppl flying in latly.

Neways Welcome Welcome Welcome

Adam Doree
  • Total Posts : 1113
  • Reward points : 46210
RE: Downloads of SH vid. levels... - Jun 15, 2004 00:13
Hi dude, welcome to Kikizo...!

You should find all vids are currently online again as of now.

All vids before mid May (before Satiru Iwata video interview and E3 video coverage) are online (currently on a slower server), while we transfer to the new one. They were switched off for a day or two to help the migration process. All videos since that point are blazing fast on the new server. It shouldn' t be long until the entire archive is all in one, fast place - just as fast as bandwidth will allow!

Glad you like what you see so far, see if you like any of the E3 2004 stuff.
http://games.kikizo.com/features/e32004videos.asp

matthayter700
  • Total Posts : 25
  • Reward points : 47600
RE: Downloads of SH vid. levels... - Jun 15, 2004 00:47
Thanks Adam. I' ll try out the videos.