Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!!
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 69
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 06:19
Canada is just as bad as europe.

I can imagine how awkward your sex lives must be, you probably come out of college as virgins.

20 year old guy is trying to pick up a chick.

Chick: so where do you live.
Guy: In my parents house.
Chick: Loser.
Chick walks away in disgust.

Fucking pussies.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 10 Sep 06 22:25:44 >
Michael Star

• Total Posts : 23
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 07:33
And I bet you needed those 80 bucks for a blowjob on the corner, LOL!
Seriously, take some advise. Get a life!
James_N

• Total Posts : 55
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 07:37
I think he' s Rachael Ray in disguise.
James_N

• Total Posts : 55
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 07:39
Actually they have less people than the US, so technically they (UK) are fatter per capita.
< Message edited by James_N -- 10 Sep 06 23:39:32 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 07:43
Evil we were talking about MS charging Quezes subsctiption early. WTF does our sex lives have to do with that? You must be pretty desperate to hid the holes in your argument.

I bet you didn' t even graduate...

And no the US is the fattest country per capita, look around!
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 10 Sep 06 23:43:50 >
Evil Man

RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 07:44
UK is a bunch of fat fucks.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 07:50

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

US is a bunch of fat fucks.

I don' t mean to impede on your fun, but I thought I might correct your spelling.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 07:50
I' m missing something here. Exactly WHY is MS mean for taking money that you owed them from the source you told them to take it from?

...And Evil Man, who are all these people that only work 40 hours per week and are able to actually have the things they need to consider themselves successful in the US? Where do they work? I need one of those jobs. So do all my working class friends.

I hate the american lifestyle when it comes to work. I think that' s actually the root of many, if not all of our social problems. Families breaking up, kids out of control, health problems, etc. We don' t take care of ourselves, we' re too busy working.

One of the main reasons we work so much is that we don' t get paid enough. Hell, I make more money as a factory worker than I did working in my field, because the tech job morket is flooded as hell in my area and every company in the area hires through temporary agencies.

And temp pay is truly crap.

I better cut this now..if I don' t this rant will go on WAYYY too long.

Short version, I' m a blue collar American, I wokr my ass off, and I still ain' t happy.
There' s something wrong with that.
Evil Man

RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 07:51
Look it up buddy, the UK is the 3rd fattest country in the world.

US is #1, Mexico is #2, and you' re #3.

You are a bunch of hypocrit fat fucks.

Nekkid go kill yourself.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 10 Sep 06 23:52:26 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 07:56
LMAO, you' re still 1st dumbass! Rating the fattest countries in the world is like the olympics, no one cares who won the bronze, it' s the gold that gets all the glory.

I agree with Nekkid, there' s a reason why 1st world nations have such high suicide rates. Too many of us have to work like slaves in order to survive.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 10 Sep 06 23:58:21 >
Tiz

RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 07:58

US is #1, Mexico is #2, and you' re #3.

You are a bunch of hypocrit fat fucks.

To think you almost had me there.. I think you did that on purpose, so I' ll stop
the controversy..

It' s hypocritical by the by..
Evil Man

RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 08:01
I don' t work like a slave to survive.

WTF are you talking about.

I just bought a $2000 HDTV a few weeks ago for shits and giggles.

And I work 40 hours a week.

Maybe if you' re some dumb fuck with 5 kids to support and a wife that doesn' t work you gotta put in 70 hours but thats what you get for not wearing a condom and for marying a slut.

I never denied we' re the fattest, but you' re right behind us so whats your point? I' d understand if some japanese guy makes fun of the US because his country isnt full of fat fucks, but a guy coming from one of the fattest fucking countries in the world shouldn' t be making fun of the US when his country is almost as fat as us.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 11 Sep 06 0:04:31 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 08:06
I hope you have some RL friends because you sure as hell dont' have any here.
Tiz

RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 08:06

I never denied we' re the fattest, but you' re right behind us so whats your point? I' d understand if some japanese guy makes fun of the US because his country isnt full of fat fucks, but a guy coming from one of the fattest fucking countries in the world shouldn' t be making fun of the US when his country is almost as fat as us.

**Sits eagerly with a metaphorical box of popcorn**
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 08:19
Hahaha, go kill myself. How sweet.

Maybe I should clarify...I' m not happy with my work life. I AM happy with my kids and wife.

I work extra hours at a job i don' t really enjoy because that allows my wife to stay home the majority of the time and raise our kids. She doesn' t work full time because we don' t want to neglect our parenting.

Thing is, there was a time in America when that type of lifestyle was feasible without a two-income household. America by and large has forgotten what a family should be. We' re getting more and more materialistic and wasteful by the decade and our society is paying for it.

IMO the American work ethinc shouldn' t be applauded, it should be lamented.

Shut up and go watch your tv.
Evil Man

RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 09:11
w/e
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 09:35
Whatever west-Europe > USA.

Just face it.

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 18:45
Evil Man! I' d rather be a lazy, fat, ugly, unemployed, stupid, uneducated, poor, HDTV-less, european, virgin than the AMERICAN ASSHOLE YOU ARE!

You have no manners at all man. You think you are less a cave man than us because you make more money than us but in reality you' re the ONLY cave man in this forum. You speak bullshit all the time, you have bad language, you show no respect, you look down on other people, you insult us for no apparent reason and you take every chance you get to mess with people.
THAT my friend is what a REAL cave man is! You have the typical cave man mentality and that makes you the kind of person that makes this world less fun.
People who don' t work might be parasites in one way but you are a TRUE parasite, thinking of no one else than yourself, making life less fun for the rest of us.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 11 Sep 06 11:09:53 >
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 20:21
For goodness sake it' s like a kindergarten in here sometimes. About the fattest country thing ... what next the country with the smallest penis per capita? or the country with the most ignorant, religion dependant, hypocrital, arrogant wankers?. It' s things like this thats no wonder why the germans thought ovens and jews went well together, why the japanese thought every other asian nation were peasants below them and why there' s still a lot of unspoken hatred. It really wouldn' t surprise me say if another world war were to be repeated, humans can be so thick at times. All of this people pretending to get on with each other and that everythings fine and plotting behind doors makes me nautious.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 20:26

ORIGINAL: dasher232

For goodness sake it' s like a kindergarten in here sometimes. About the fattest country thing ... what next the country with the smallest penis per capita? or the country with the most ignorant, religion dependant, hypocrital, arrogant wankers?. It' s things like this thats no wonder why the germans thought ovens and jews went well together, why the japanese thought every other asian nation were peasants below them and why there' s still a lot of unspoken hatred. It really wouldn' t surprise me say if another world war were to be repeated, humans can be so thick at times. All of this people pretending to get on with each other and that everythings fine and plotting behind doors makes me nautious.

What did you say? You' re with them aren' t you? You' re on " The Councils" list from now on! Soon we shall make a hostile take over and that' ll be the end of this...
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 69

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message