Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!!
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 69
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 10, 2006 09:50
Then you' re probably a hillbilly living in the outskirts of a city.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 10, 2006 09:54
Nah, i live in the city, but the government keeps letting them in, giving them jobs and money and houses etc. It' s really annoying.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 10, 2006 13:47
Quez i just lost 1000$ on top of 680$ (of my own money),I quit school to work for two years just so I could save for school and trust me if I don' t get that money back within a year I' m going to have to go to work and School at the same time.

All the Americans here who think its normal to have to work and attend college at the same time are simply products of their fucked up economy. It' s great to be an economic powerhouse but if everyone has to work 70+ hours a week to keep it alive then its not worth it. Also it depends on the program you' re in as to wheather or not working while in school is viable. Some programs are less then 20 hours a week and have little homework, in which case its easy to work while in school. However, in my case my days can be 9 hours long plus a minimum of 90 minutes worth of bussing. After that I have on average of about 2 hours worth of homework every day. I simply don' t have time to work.

Actually its interesting because I look at some of the people in my classes who are working on top of school and I can already tell that they won' t make it. I' m in Social Science which is basically learning how to conduct legitimate reasearch on humanity and society.

In our Methods II class we have to conduct a proper quantitative research, and two students studied the relationship between students working while in college and it showed strong evidence that people working more then 10 hours while attending a full program almost always dropped out.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 10 Sep 06 5:48:45 >
Evil Man

RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 10, 2006 16:55
Um, 90% of people with full time jobs work about 40 hours a week. 70 hours? LOL, don' t exagerate to make your pathetic argument seem better.

It' s not a matter of keeping an economy alive, its a matter of not being a lazy piece of shit and you WANT to have experience when you graduate. I worked 40 hours a week, and went to school 7 hours a day, like pretty much anyone else.

In most fields you need job experience to even land a job after college, school doesnt teach you how to do the job. A guy with a medical degree who had an internship in the field and/or worked as a nurse or medical assistant, etc. while he went to school has a MUCH better chance of getting a better job than a guy that just went to school and has no idea what the fuck to do in an actual work environment because he has ZERO experience.

And for fucks sake, grow some balls, doesnt it make you feel like a fucking pussy being a grown man and still latching on to your parent' s ass for economic support like a fucking leech because you' re too worthless to work and go to school? You are the definition of a loser. LOL I can imagine some 21 year old guy asking his parents for money, what fucking pussies you europeans are. If I had a 21 year old son asking me for money I' d kick his fucking ass.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 10 Sep 06 23:43:01 >
Agent Ghost

RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 10, 2006 17:57
If you' re working and going to school its easy to put in 40+ hours a week. I know many people who have to wake up at 6:30am to go to school (8:00am classes) and get home at 9:00pm because they work after school. People are already putting in 30-40 hours for school, where the fuck are American students working that isn' t making their weeks more then 40 hours? Because where I live Students who work and go to class are putting in crazy fucking hours and everyone else knows that most of them will drop out. Because the reality is, we have limits.

The ideal way to do things is to work during your summer break and not work at all during class time. Thats the only way you can expect to actually succeed and maybe even go to university.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 10, 2006 18:21
Well in denmark its not necesary to work while going to school, since the goverment pays us to go to school! And it doesnt cost anything to go to school!
prodygee

• Total Posts : 9
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 10, 2006 20:37
Hey hey.. easy evil man. Why would you call it European mentality? As if we' re all like that.. Pfff, I' ve got frickin' 8 classes a day and I have to hurry up ' cause I still have to work about 3/4 hours after that. :\
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 10, 2006 20:40
I just bought Enchanted arms.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 10, 2006 20:43
Hey, Quez! What are you studying?
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 10 Sep 06 12:44:02 >
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 10, 2006 20:46

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

I just bought Enchanted arms.

By the way quez the gay guy doesn' t die (at least not from what I saw).
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 10, 2006 23:47

Get a job and you wont worry about petty shit like this.

Get a life and you won' t worry about " pussies" like us.

I' ve never seen american students w/out jobs,

Actually, I was just talking to a good friend of mine who' s transfering to Eastern Michigan University to study Japaneese, and he hasn' t worked in almost 3 years. He goes to class, comes home, works on his house, and then starts the day over again... Did I mention he' s only got one leg?
Just because you aren' t bringing in a paycheck doesn' t mean you' re not working.

Yeah, and not all africans are black.

South Africa dude, but I understand what you' re saying. Obesity is pretty bad over here. You look at it as a statistic, and it seems okay, but you look out, and it seems like most people have weight problems.

I see more Polish immigrants than i do fat people...

I see Polish Immigrants who are fat on a daily basis, I' m 50% Pole. Beat that...
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 10, 2006 23:54

There' s not one thing wrong wiht working and going to school its harder than yu think. Do I hate Yes I sure do. is this american Econemy fuck up hell yeah. My Goverment wants ne to go to war instead of school. lol my Ass. Do i hate my Goverment yes Hell yeah.Do i hate my Country yes i do with an passion anytime you can buy beer for 1.29 and Tylennol for 395. (The Walgreen brand which is the cheap brand) Then to me your country has some problems But thats just what I think
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 10 Sep 06 15:55:23 >
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 00:30

Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!!

Those bastards!!!

BTW: Anybody know how to copy (if possible) the achievements and saves from one user profile, to another??? I wanna continue playing, with my new profile, on my new Samsung LE-40M71.

Oh, and I wasn' t kidding Quez. MS was mean!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 00:57

There' s not one thing wrong wiht working and going to school its harder than yu think. Do I hate Yes I sure do. is this american Econemy fuck up hell yeah. My Goverment wants ne to go to war instead of school. lol my Ass. Do i hate my Goverment yes Hell yeah.Do i hate my Country yes i do with an passion anytime you can buy beer for 1.29 and Tylennol for 395. (The Walgreen brand which is the cheap brand) Then to me your country has some problems But thats just what I think

Yeah, we' re broken, but we' re better than some. People focus on what politicians are doing in our country. I' m not a huge fan of Bush, and I recognise that staying in the war for as long as we are is a really bad idea, but you can' t judge a country by looking at the people in power? Do you think North Koreans are happy, just because their leader is? Do you think that all of 1930-1940 germans were Nazi' s, just because their leader was a psychopathc killer? no. If you really want to see the measure of a country, look at the working class people, the people who work hard because they don' t have a choice, the people who don' t have a ranch in texas or connections to Haliburton, or political friends to keep them afloat. Those are the people that make up a country. We' re screwed up, but it' s not because we' re not trying.
Evil Man

RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 03:16
Yes you guys are a fucking pussies pretty much.

That statistic just confirmed it, european students that work more than 10 hours a day are likely to drop out, lol, fucking pussies, 99% of american students that work - you dont know if theyre going to drop out or not because we all fucking work we' re not lazy pieces of shit.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 10 Sep 06 19:17:01 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 03:25
You americans work because you don' t have a smart government that gives you the chance to study without working. We europeans, or at least we swedes, simply live better lifes than you do. It' s got nothing to do with lazyness. We like to enjoy life, not just work.
You guys work because if you don' t you' ll end up on the street.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 04:13
America and Europe are quite different, i can tell, im 19, i go to school and i dont have a job but i dont fell bad for asking my parents for money, i study so hard, like 10 hours a day, thats the way it works in my family, u work hard at school and u dont have to worry about money, even though i agree whit evil man, u need experience to get a fucking job, i kinda work in a History Institute but they dont pay me anything.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 06:15

Yeah, we' re broken, but we' re better than some. People focus on what politicians are doing in our country. I' m not a huge fan of Bush, and I recognise that staying in the war for as long as we are is a really bad idea, but you can' t judge a country by looking at the people in power? Do you think North Koreans are happy, just because their leader is? Do you think that all of 1930-1940 germans were Nazi' s, just because their leader was a psychopathc killer? no. If you really want to see the measure of a country, look at the working class people, the people who work hard because they don' t have a choice, the people who don' t have a ranch in texas or connections to Haliburton, or political friends to keep them afloat. Those are the people that make up a country. We' re screwed up, but it' s not because we' re not trying.

So true
Evil Man

RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 06:16

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

You americans work because you don' t have a smart government that gives you the chance to study without working. We europeans, or at least we swedes, simply live better lifes than you do. It' s got nothing to do with lazyness. We like to enjoy life, not just work.
You guys work because if you don' t you' ll end up on the street.

No you are just lazy.

The Government can give you grants/loans to pay for your living expenses (on top of grants for your education) if you want to be a lazy piece of shit, it' s just that most people here won' t take them because we' re capable of supporting ourselves.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 10 Sep 06 23:42:15 >
Agent Ghost

RE: Ms just took 80 dollars from my moms creditcard!!! - Sep 11, 2006 06:19

That statistic just confirmed it, european students that work more than 10 hours a day are likely to drop out, lol, fucking pussies, 99% of american students that work - you dont know if theyre going to drop out or not because we all fucking work we' re not lazy pieces of shit.

Actually I' m Canadian, and I assure you the results wouldn' t be much different between Americans and Canadians.
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 69

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message