Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hezbollah SORRY
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 42 of 42
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 31, 2006 17:43

Will human society ever evolve to the point where killing each other is never an acceptable solution?

No - that' s how world works.We may call ourselves Human , but we' re just another animal species.

It' s in our blood.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 31, 2006 21:57
You have strange logic Gangsta.
Killing people you don' t like is natural, that' s what all animals do. We humans did it a long time ago too.
But nowadays we have an advanced society and we use our intellects and realize that some things can be solved without resorting to violence. Violence is usually not the best way to solve problems in the long run.
That' s why I don' t punch guys I argue with in the face.
Same thing goes for nations and their actions. If a nation has stupid leadership, bad education system or violent traditions/culture then they will resort to violence. But if a nation is civilized, has good leadership and a modern culture then the nation will most likely try to solve their problems in other ways.
Even though violence is in our blood, our instincts, we have learned to control those instincts most of the time.
It' s too bad some people/nations don' t have the same safe control.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 42 of 42

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message