what do you do? What' s your plan?

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 47 of 47
Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: what do you do? What' s your plan? - Oct 05, 2006 09:15
I currently shoot and edit video and other nonsense like that.

My plan is to hopefully someday become a homeless person.

KongRudi
  • Total Posts : 220
  • Reward points : 8255
RE: what do you do? What' s your plan? - Oct 05, 2006 09:36

So was it the same guy that got shit, oil, and acid on himself?

No, but they are bothvery unlucky.. some might say careless, but I think they are unlucky too.. :)

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: what do you do? What' s your plan? - Oct 05, 2006 09:51
" ...have you seen what the typical games tester looks like?.... ......do you know how much a game tester earns per annum?.....

...i really think you need to raise the bar a LOT higher man...."

Well it all depends on what each person is looking for in a job. My mind and body is made to play videogames 12 hours a day, being a tester wouldn' t be as hard on me as it is on others. Just about any job will turn you into a zombie if you do it long enough, but I don' t intend on diong it for 30 years. Like many people in our generation I' ll be jumping from job to job. And no I don' t know how much they make, but seeing as I don' t want any kids and I' m not very materialistic besides computer and gaming stuff I don' t need a gigantic salary.

I have a pretty grimm perspective on life and I don' t expect my life to be very enjoyable, so I can only expect to find a job I can tollerate.

deetro
  • Total Posts : 13
  • Reward points : 0
RE: what do you do? What' s your plan? - Oct 06, 2006 20:53
I have three jobs that make up 5 days work a week which means I get variety but it gets confusing too! At least I get to work from home 2 days a week so I get a bit of time out of my suit and in sweats!

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: what do you do? What' s your plan? - Oct 17, 2006 10:29
I' m a full-time student, and will be going to college, and if all goes well, I' d like to repair computers.
I' ve wanted to be a video game designer since I was 3, but it seems like the older I get, the farther and farther Silicon Valley seems.
A more realistic goal would be for me to start my own PC repair buisness. I remember a phase when I wanted to run a games store, but with GS & EB practically monopolising, I' m not sure It' d work.

Torr
  • Total Posts : 554
  • Reward points : 8100
RE: what do you do? What' s your plan? - Jun 28, 2007 19:50
Wow the last post here was a while ago but I was bored and started perusing the threads and found a link to it saying if you are new post in this thread it was by gin I think so here goes.

Well currently I am on summer vaca locing for a job(without much success) and I am planning to go to college and prolly go into business and then I plan to die.(yes I said I plan to die bacause I know it will eventually happen so I might as well factor it in). So that is my pathetic life so far(that I' m willing to tell you).

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: what do you do? What' s your plan? - Jun 29, 2007 01:54
Don' t forget to tell us about the " operation" .

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 47 of 47