The weed thread

Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 40 of 128
Naked Snake
  • Total Posts : 228
  • Reward points : 0
The weed thread - Jul 14, 2006 04:14
I dont know if Im allowed to post such a thread in this place, so... your thoughts about weed

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: The weed thread - Jul 14, 2006 04:20
This really isn' t the place for this.

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: The weed thread - Jul 14, 2006 05:39
weed has a place. But not where small American kids can read about it and ask their Parents what this thing called ' Life' is.
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: The weed thread - Jul 14, 2006 08:51
I' ve never tried it, never plan to. I seem to have plenty of fun without it. Plus I don' t smell and that is also a big plus!

Game Junkie
  • Total Posts : 708
RE: The weed thread - Jul 14, 2006 12:30
Its a great way to make money in high school/college. I have some *cough* friends that made about 400$ every week selling pot. They did this for almost three years. I was never a big user myself, I can count the times I got high on one hand.

Personally I think pot should be legalized, its safer then alcohol and no worse for your health then cigarettes. We like to think we live in an advanced society, but thats bullshit. Any society and legal system that can get away with restricting individual freedoms and make an herb (nature) illegal, is still a primitive society in my view.

The only people who benefit from illegalization of marijuana are the criminals who make more money by selling it.

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
RE: The weed thread - Jul 14, 2006 12:38
I' m down with the legalization but I don' t think it is a good thing to use it. Well... maybe once and a while.
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: The weed thread - Jul 14, 2006 15:42
I dont like weed myself, i have tried it sometimes, but i get sick, so its not really my thing, but its really silly it has to be illegal, since its less dangerous than alchohol in everyway!

Ikashiru
  • Total Posts : 649
  • Reward points : 24890
RE: The weed thread - Jul 14, 2006 18:20
my brother smoked it hard, and I mean like all day every day since he was 12/13 and apart from flunking out big style on all his education he now has massive chip on his shoulder and now looks like mental issues caused by it. Of course that has no relation to anyone else, and well if you drank bleach it would mess you right up so I guess common sense is the order of the day!

Nitro
RE: The weed thread - Jul 14, 2006 18:57
Andy, isn' t it legal i the UK now though?!

I haven' t and wouldn' t but agree that it should be legalized. I still don' t think this is the place for a discussion.

industrocyberbot23
  • Total Posts : 108
RE: The weed thread - Jul 14, 2006 20:48
It was downgraded from Class B to class C, police probably won' t prosecute now for possesion unless it is with intent to supply. They still could prosecute however.

I wouldn' t be surprised if this is reclassified to a class A, as mushrooms were. Since the declassification more people are smoking cannibis and there is a growing link between its use and mental illness.

Majik, I think it should be alright to talk about it here, for info. Posting a message looking for people to buy it from you would be a bit off though!

Marink
  • Total Posts : 884
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 01:04
Just about half my school does this shit. I don' t take any drugs fullstop, though, as I' m a good boy.

Strangely enough, a lot of the drug users at my school are supernaturally good at a lot of sports.

Tiz
  • Total Posts : 3158
  • Reward points : 10675
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 01:07
Calpol 6+?

That' s the highest I have gone in terms of " drug use" ..

Ok, a couple of paracetemols here and there (My Gosh... IM AN ADDICT!!!!)

You know, drinking lots of coke can get you happy too, you don' t need to touch
weed..[:' (]
There are two rules to success:

1. Never tell all you know.

Nitro
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 01:44

ORIGINAL: Tiz

Calpol 6+?

That' s the highest I have gone in terms of " drug use" ..

Ok, a couple of paracetemols here and there (My Gosh... IM AN ADDICT!!!!)

You know, drinking lots of coke can get you happy too, you don' t need to touch
weed..[:' (]

I know a pretty British Asian girl who goes hyper if she dinks Pepsi. Off her damn rocker!

dasher232
  • Total Posts : 1729
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 01:58
Iv' e never tried it either and I don' t think it' s in my near future. But what I don' t get is how (cynical side coming in) you get these school programmes that get drug addicts to come in (I swear it wasn' t just my school) to say stuff you already know like:

' ' I take drugs' '
' ' It' s bad for you' '
' ' I used to be really smart but now...' '
' ' I' m in rehab and now i' m such a better person...it' s really good cos it' s like an entirely new lifestyle...' '

but I guess it did teach me something I didn' t know before something about a ' ' majic mushroom' ' ....

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 03:40
Casual use it perfectly fine. For one you not killing your brain any faster then aging. Plus it keeps the feeling real rather the growing so used to it that you eventually need a whole weekend to get even the smallest buzz. But ya casual use is prefectly fine .

With my current profession I really shouldnt discuss to much about this stuff tho :P
< Message edited by Mass X -- 14 Jul 06 19:42:21 >

Calintz
  • Total Posts : 321
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 04:50
I' d never even consider taking drugs, I' ve got too much of a brilliant mind in this head of mine to mess up

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 07:05
I don' t even drink coffee because I feel it messes with my mind.
So weed? Hell no!

]GaNgStA[
  • Total Posts : 2949
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 07:47
WOW , it' s amazing how many people haven' t even tried Mary.

I did smoke it a few times and I probably will a few more , but it' s nothing worth living for.Then again, I' m the kind of guy who prefers a good training session (running,footbal,basketball,boxing,anything) than alcohol and shit like that

I don' t drink coffe too , It seems to me that people who do drink it , become way too dependent on it - those guys are fuckin zombies without their coffe in the morning

Actually all this stuff is nothing comparing to how stupid smoking cigarettes is - this shit won' t even get you high and it smells like shit

Naked Snake
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 08:53
Well, I think shit is great 4 me sometimes. Here 3 reasons:
1. Cause it makes you quite a rebel, and smoking weed with friends lets you meet really cool people:)
2. Cause my father smokes too, and every holyday Im going to Israel, where he lives, we have a pretty good time together
3. Sometimes Im a dealer, so I cam earn some cash from the shit(I sell it only to adultz)... (try to find out 4 what Ill need that cash)
But, I agree with people when they say that weed isnt something 4 teens. Most of them just take it to feel cool

Game Junkie
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 10:09
Its like anything, if you take it in moderation it can add richness to your life. If you abuse it, it can fuck up everything just as easilly. Every single bit of harm pot can inflict on your health can be avoided by not using it like an asshole. If you find a trust worthy dealer that won' t lace it with shit and use it once in a while and not like an addict, then you' re golden. Just about everything we do is bad for our health if we do it in excess. It' s best not to think about it too much.

My philosophy in life is that I only live once, I didn' t ask to be here but if I have to endure a lifetime of this bullshit then nothing will stop me from enjoying the limits of my body and mind.

Joe Redifer
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 10:48

nothing will stop me from enjoying the limits of my body and mind.

Well said... but you really don' t need dope to accomplish that. But you DO need weed and/or cigs if you want to smell like a fool.

Game Junkie
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 12:59
I don' t know Joe, its not like we' re talking about smoking around non-smokers. Usually people who smoke do so either at a party where you know half the people are smoking anyways and everyone smells because of it or you smoke alone where there is no one to smell you. Using smell as a deterant reminds me of those short sighted anti-marijuana ads, they try so hard to find every excuse not to do it. If anything that kind of desperate logic makes me want to get high even more.

Besides after getting high for a few times you somehow learn to love the smell, sometimes its better then the smell of fresh coffee in the morning.

I look at pot the same way I look at drinking or videogames, its an experience like anything else. I feel sorry for the people who don' t try it because they fell for the stigma of it being bad.
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 15 Jul 06 5:03:41 >

Joe Redifer
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 14:36
I didn' t fall for any stigma, I just have absolutely zero interest in it. Sounds to me like your going to lengths to justify it. However anyone that inhales smoke into their lungs purposely is very gross to me. The smell factor is also very gross. Not long ago I got home from a concert where a lot of people were smoking. I just couldn' t stand being around myself. I had to change my clothes and shower immediately. Even washing my hair twice didn' t get rid of the smell. It is extremely bothersome to me. Personally, I hate smokers. If they die because of it, I do not feel bad for them. They truly deserved it and brought it upon themselves.

Just about everyone I' ve ever known who smokes weed has fallen into the " dumbass stoner" stereotype. I' ve known only one guy who has kept his wits about him while still smoking pot. At 4:20pm on April 20th the potheads go absolutely nuts! It' s like some kind of satanic cult, they MUST light up. I guess they have to do it then to prove they are cool or something. In my observations, it seems to me that smoking weed is one of the most important things in the world to a pothead. They always talk about it, gloat about it, show " weed pride" , start forum threads about it, etc. Who cares? If you like it, just do it and stay the hell away from me. Nobody cares if you smoke weed.

Bottom line: If you need to take substances (this includes alcohol, etc) to fully enjoy yourself, you' re probably not all that enjoyable to begin with! :)

Hemp as a material is a good thing, though. It is a good and useful plant.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 15 Jul 06 6:46:41 >

Calintz
  • Total Posts : 321
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 17:22

Bottom line: If you need to take substances (this includes alcohol, etc) to fully enjoy yourself, you' re probably not all that enjoyable to begin with! :)

Well said Mr Redifer!

]GaNgStA[
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 18:46

My philosophy in life is that I only live once, I didn' t ask to be here but if I have to endure a lifetime of this bullshit then nothing will stop me from enjoying the limits of my body and mind.

No wonder you' re thinking Wii' s going to suck - you are a very sad and depressed boy junkie :)

If you need to take substances (this includes alcohol, etc) to fully enjoy yourself, you' re probably not all that enjoyable to begin with! :)

Yeah that' s right - but I wouldn' t say that everyone who smokes,drinks or whatever, is boring.People who dedicate their lives to stupid shit like that are.

I just couldn' t stand being around myself. I had to change my clothes and shower immediately. Even washing my hair twice didn' t get rid of the smell. It is extremely bothersome to me. Personally, I hate smokers. If they die because of it, I do not feel bad for them. They truly deserved it and brought it upon themselves.

I know what you mean.Is it that big of a problem in US? - I mean smokers.

I thought you' re past this shit mostly.

Bishonen
  • Total Posts : 1718
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 20:06

Hemp as a material is a good thing, though. It is a good and useful plant.

...wasn' t that the excuse Abraham Lincoln used to encourage the import and growing of Marijuana in the US?...
Currently accepting Article & Review requests

Tiz
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 20:42

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

WOW , it' s amazing how many people haven' t even tried Mary.

I did smoke it a few times and I probably will a few more , but it' s nothing worth living for.Then again, I' m the kind of guy who prefers a good training session (running,footbal,basketball,boxing,anything) than alcohol and shit like that

I don' t drink coffe too , It seems to me that people who do drink it , become way too dependent on it - those guys are fuckin zombies without their coffe in the morning

Actually all this stuff is nothing comparing to how stupid smoking cigarettes is - this shit won' t even get you high and it smells like shit

Hehe... That' s whats wrong with the world today...

Y' know, it' s not really mandatory to try that stuff.

Some people are just sensible, and tend to stay away from things that f%$*
you up.

I definitely recommend Benelin Ultra though???!

Or Vix, if you want a quick headrush..

Naked Snake
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 20:46
Well right thread or not, there is a discussion, aaight?
I agree with you game junkie.

]GaNgStA[
RE: The weed thread - Jul 15, 2006 20:57

Hehe... That' s whats wrong with the world today...

Y' know, it' s not really mandatory to try that stuff.

Some people are just sensible, and tend to stay away from things that f%$*
you up.

Yeah I bet you never had alcohol in your entire life and it' s much worse than weed.
Gotta keep it smarter than this Tiz.

It won' t fuck you up - you gotta be fucked up in the first place to let it take over.Trying different things isn' t bad and weed is one of those that do minor harm if any (after trying for once that is).

I think it' s mandatory to not only try that stuff, but also have some knowledge of it to considered yourself worthy of discussing it' s influence on ones body and mind.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 15 Jul 06 12:58:59 >

dasher232
  • Total Posts : 1729
RE: The weed thread - Jul 16, 2006 01:52
Iv' e tried alcohol from a fairly young stage and have to say even now I can' t see the attraction. Iv' e seen a lot of people around me when I was younger do drugs and again I never really saw the attraction and I was having a conversation with someone I think and they came out with something like ' ' oh you won' t see it because you don' t have an addictive personality' ' .

I personally don' t think you need to try something to have a knowledge of it' s affect or how you would react to it, not everyone has had the experience of falling from a great height but you know it' s gonna hurt. The trick is though is living ' ' your life' ' the way you want to and having a feel for everything that makes ' ' you' ' happy within reason and without the need to explain you actions.

And a lot of the times people are too much into this unified way of thinking and lifestyle but in reality it can' t happen all of the times. I guess what i' m trying to say is that everyone has their own method for things that makes them happy, high or sad and dealing with things but it' s hard to form an opinion on something sometimes especially when the majority thinks one way but you want to another.....(sorry if I confused you guys I do that a lot).

by the way in response to what tiz said about being smart to stay away from such things it strange, because I know someone that is probably one of the smartest people I' ve ever met and he does it and manages to keep it secret from his wife (although I think she knows) and live in one of the richest areas in the country and that' s just one example. I think it' s a personal thing some people won' t see it and some will love it .....marmite.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 15 Jul 06 18:01:03 >

Tiz
RE: The weed thread - Jul 16, 2006 02:24

Yeah I bet you never had alcohol in your entire life and it' s much worse than weed.
Gotta keep it smarter than this Tiz.

]GaNgStA[, let' s just say.... you' d be surprised, if Church WIne counts for alcohol
then I am a filthy addict in the name of God.

Yes, I said I promised I' d only drink on people' s birthdays, but I don' t even do
that because I reckon it' s a filthy habit, and I never wanna look back and think
of myself an alcoholic- I' m afraid.

So... there you go ASSUMING again, and yours is the only opinion that matters
according to the gospel of G-Man.

I think it' s mandatory to not only try that stuff, but also have some knowledge of it to considered yourself worthy of discussing it' s influence on ones body and mind.

So, mind telling me how people can discuss death and live to tell the tale?

Now I know I am sensible when I say Wii may prove redundant, whilst you' re
too busy running along mile long McDonalds chasing stillborn Rhino' s.

]GaNgStA[
RE: The weed thread - Jul 16, 2006 03:58

So... there you go ASSUMING again, and yours is the only opinion that matters
according to the gospel of G-Man.

I' ve expressed my opinion if that' s too much for you than go to you church and have some church wine.

I never wanna look back and think
of myself an alcoholic- I' m afraid.

Alcoholic? after what? one drink?
Come on - will you have sex before marriage?

So, mind telling me how people can discuss death and live to tell the tale?

Oh that' s easy - they don' t , they discuss it while they' re alive, why can they?

Cause death lasts about 10 seconds and is nothing more than a simple end to what they know - Life (well most of us know - you don' t seem to be living too much).

I hope you' ll mention me in your prayers sometime :)

Game Junkie
RE: The weed thread - Jul 16, 2006 11:30
Joe I don' t like being around smokers (any type) either. I actually can' t eat if there is smoke around me. I can' t speak about the people you' ve met since well...I' ve never met them. However, where I' m from I went to a small high school where over 80% of everyone in my grade tried pot at least a few times, (the other 20% I' m simply not sure about). There will always be the idiots that convince themselves they need to smoke, these guys are what you might call the stoners. The thing is " stoners" represent only a small fraction of the people who try it. These people would have been stoners with or without legalization, they don' t care about the law so changing it won' t affect them. And I' ve known a few stoners as well, some of my best friends were addicts. Three of them are in college, two are in University and one did some service in the military and is considering joining a police program (figures). Actually all my stoner friends are doing better then I am, although I' m probably not the best benchmark.

Everyone has a weakness, something that we spend too much time or money on. There are things in life that can drive us insane just thinking about it. Its part of what makes us human, its who we are. I just don' t see why the governement should have the right to decide which things are beyond our control. As if we' re incompetent and fragile. I don' t need anyone telling me what I can and can' t do when I' m not hurting anyone else. Anytime someone tells you that you' re not allowed to consume something you paid for, the right thing to say is to tell them to fuck off.

]GaNgStA[ I never said the Wii will suck, I said it might not be the best choice if you' re only picking one console, at least not for the hardcore gamer looking for the latest and greatest. As for me being a sad and depressed boy. I don' t consider myself sad or depressed, but you might say my situation is sad and depressing. I have absalutely no interest in being alive. I can' t figure out why I' m here, our lives are meaningless which pisses me off to no end. I look at everyone and what they are doing and it all seems pointless to me, its like watching a dog chasing it' s tail. LMAO, thats perfect symbolism for humanity, a dog chasing its tail. Even if he catches his tail he won' t be any happier. Why doesn' t this mindset make me depressed? Because I know I' m going to die in about 50 years (hopefully a lot sooner) so I get to laugh at everyone who thinks life is so important.

Joe Redifer
RE: The weed thread - Jul 16, 2006 12:33

Anytime someone tells you that you' re not allowed to consume something you paid for, the right thing to say is to tell them to fuck off.

Would this apply to crystal meth, crack cocaine, anti-freeze, etc?

Game Junkie
RE: The weed thread - Jul 16, 2006 12:52
Absolutely, you should never go after the paying customer. Instead you should nail the dealer. Even though I would hardly put marijuana on the same plateau as the other drugs you mentioned. I' ve never seen anyone drink anti-freeze, but I know from experience that meth and cocain are drugs that affect everyone around you. I knew this one guy on meth whom I knew since the age of 8, I was never his friend or anything but he used to be a guy I could have a civil conversation with but since he was hooked on that shit at 17ish I made an effort to stay away from him (which wasn' t always easy seeing as how we went to the same school). He was so violent which normally doesn' t scare me but he was clearly out of his mind as well. He was the type of guy that at age 18 liked to pick fights with gangs of 20-25 year olds. I' ve seen this guy beat the crap out of 5 guys at once. Guys that were fully grown and twice his size, all with rap sheets.

As for cocain, unfortunately I have experience with this shit as well. My own father was a cocain user. Actually I never knew he was a cocain user untill after he died. I knew he was an alcoholic, he could never hid that. So its hard to say how much of his behaviour was influenced by cocain and how much was the alcohol. All I can say for certain is that he could be a real asshole.
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 16 Jul 06 5:09:19 >

Naked Snake
RE: The weed thread - Jul 16, 2006 13:53
Well Im sorry if I brought you bad memories with this twisted thread...

Game Junkie
RE: The weed thread - Jul 16, 2006 14:16
Not at all, my whole life is a bad memory. If anything you started the most interesting thread I' ve seen here in a long time (at least for me).
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 16 Jul 06 8:01:49 >

Joe Redifer
RE: The weed thread - Jul 16, 2006 15:35
Anti-freeze is delicious! [:' (]

I' ve heard that meth literally destroys your brain, making it almost like a sponge or something. That' s messed up. I have also read that meth is extremely hard to get off of, and that you can never " fully" recover. Stay away from that shit!

Game Junkie
RE: The weed thread - Jul 16, 2006 16:00
They say Meth is pretty much the worst. I believe them.

]GaNgStA[
RE: The weed thread - Jul 16, 2006 19:18

]GaNgStA[ I never said the Wii will suck, I said it might not be the best choice if you' re only picking one console, at least not for the hardcore gamer looking for the latest and greatest. As for me being a sad and depressed boy. I don' t consider myself sad or depressed, but you might say my situation is sad and depressing.

I wasn' t completely serious about this depresion thing man :)

I don' t think that 720p is the only way to be the latest and greatest though - and I think that we mean different hardcore gamers when we use this phrase.I think that ocarina of time for instance was a totally HC game - hard,demanding and so on,while many think it was for kids (and obviously they did not play it).

I wouldn' t put weed and all that shit together either.

Anti-freeze is delicious!

Hmm I' m in for an Anti-Freeze cookie :)

Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 40 of 128