Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Transformers The Movie official site up[Update] photo of scorponok and 2 days to new trailer
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 55
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 11, 2006 10:08
Probably because they knew the movie would suck ass.
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 12, 2006 05:04
haha, I don' t know. It looks legit actually. Still though, the animated series was the shit.
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 13, 2006 18:21
This is taken from Cliffy B' s Gears of war blog http://www.cliffyb.com/

It seems we are not alone, I couldn' t agree with his sentiment more...

2006-07-12 | an open letter to michael bay...

Now that I’ve wrapped up my day of trying to get this darned game done, allow me to finally vent a little bit. Here’s a heartfelt love letter from yours truly to a certain film director…

Dear Michael Bay,

Hey there! I’ve been a long time admirer of your testosterone fueled ten ton testicle spectacles ever since I was a wee lad. I feel like we’ve been running from explosions for years now, hand in hand, jumping out of the window in slow motion at the last possible second. Ah, the memories.

I liked The Island; I was one of the thirteen people in the US who went to the theater to see it. I can appreciate what you were trying to do post Bruckheimer. Do “smart explosions;” see, it’s an action movie with Beautiful People but it’s got a *message.* (Well, I could watch Scarlett read the phone book, so my feelings are a bit cloudy.)

Michael, you need to understand that you’re dealing with an entire generation of 18-35 year old males who were raised on the concept of Badass Transforming Robots. It’s beyond a fad or some Harry Potter shit. This is in our DNA. It is in our blood. Our hearts race whenever we hear that “WWWOOOWWWW WWOWWWWW WRROWW” of a robot turning into a fucking CAR.

AND BACK!

So, today during my lunch break I happened to notice that there was numerous Transformers buzz hitting my in-box. Allegedly leaked shots of Optimus Prime in truck form.

Now, let me start by saying I’ve seen the Bumblebee ones. I understand that an effeminate Volkswagen bug just won’t translate to screen. Hey, you’ve got to change some stuff when you’re going live action, we all can’t be wearing Yellow Spandex now can we?

I can even appreciate the game that the studio is playing with “leaking” the shots and then “taking them back.” “We’ll put a shot out and then take it back and get them all hot and bothered!” (Some call it viral marketing. I call it a cocktease.)

This is Optimus Prime we’re talking about. He isn’t just the father figure to the entire Autobot community, he’s the daddy to an entire generation of men. When Ironhide was too bitchy to get shit done or Perceptor was off sucking cylinder behind the Ark who do you think stepped up and showed everyone how it was done?

Optimus Motherfucking Prime.

So allow me to express my concern when I see my childhood hero “re-envisioned” as the fucking truck from the Full Throttle Energy Drink commercial. (How much did Coke pay for that one?)

Disclaimer: Yes, I know it was based off of some later lame design that Hasbro released when they were going all plastic and shitty post Beast Wars. (It still eats a huge bowl of dicks.)

So if this is, in fact, the final design that was decided upon for our ultimate hero I have to just ask one small favor…

Please, while you’re raping my childhood in the ass, please use a little bit of lube. I’m not even asking for that silky KY sprayable window cleaner shit. I’m asking for maybe take a second away from burying my childhood’s face in the burlap pillow on the floor of the dusty barn to maybe hock up a tiny little glob of phlegm and adhere it to the tip of your baby raping schlong.

Also, since we’re on this subject, while you’re pounding away and the jets are flying overhead and explosions are going off try to not go too deep. I really don’t need my childhood having a colostomy bag attached as it tries to overcome its emotional scars.

I’m fragile, Michael. I’m terrified to go online or check my email. I have a feeling that tomorrow I’ll wake up and I’ll see Soundwave as a fucking Ipod or Prowl as a Segway. I’ll then peek back into the barn and find out that you’ve moved on from my childhood’s freshly shredded anus to the newly opened colostomy bag hole.

And that would be wrong.

So please, Michael, don’t fuck this up. Because you’re dealing with a very sensitive generation of fanboys. Put the kid gloves on.

And at least have the decency to give us a warning before you donkey punch our childhood in the back of the head.

Sincerely,

Cliff Bleszinski

ten ton testicle spectacles
hahahah!
< Message edited by musashi -- 13 Jul 06 10:22:54 >
Joe Redifer

RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 13, 2006 18:48
Who the hell is " Cliffy B" ? I want to cause harm to him just becaue he calls himself " Cliffy" .
Ikashiru

RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 13, 2006 18:56
actually, I' ll slap myself in the face just for referncing him so directly!

maybe after gears of war he should work on a transformers game - that doesnt suck ass!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 25, 2006 12:29
IESB

Peter Cullen has been confirmed as the voice of Prime.
Joe Redifer

RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 25, 2006 14:36
That' s the first good news I' ve heard yet. I thought Ben Stiller or that one guy who' s Matt Damon' s friend (forget his name but I think it is Ben somethingorother) was gonna be the voice. Or maybe it was Bruce Willis or George Clooney. They' re all the same.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 25 Jul 06 6:37:48 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 25, 2006 15:07
Why do I see this movie turning out about as *awesome* as the live action Street Fighter movie? ;)
Ikashiru

RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 25, 2006 21:01
don' t you mean " Dead or Alive " !?

Peter Cullen - wasnt he the husky voice of KARR from knightrider?!
Joe Redifer

RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 26, 2006 03:28
No. He was the original voice of Optimus Prime, and he does a lot of movie trailer narrations now... and car commercials. Frank Welker is also rumored to be voicing Megatron.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 25 Jul 06 19:28:50 >
Ikashiru

RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 26, 2006 21:58
aah kewl, he was KARR as well I put my anorak on and went and checkked!
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 27, 2006 16:27

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

No. He was the original voice of Optimus Prime, and he does a lot of movie trailer narrations now... and car commercials. Frank Welker is also rumored to be voicing Megatron.

Was he the original voice for Megatron? ' Cause if he was WOOHOO!
Joe Redifer

RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Jul 27, 2006 18:05
Yeah he was the voice for the original Megatron. And Slimer in the Real Ghostbusters.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Aug 19, 2006 16:45
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11586/TRANSFORMERS-Characters-Announced/

Autobots:
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Jazz
Ratchet
Ironhide

Decepticons:
Megatron
Starscream
Brawl
Bonecrusher
Barricade
Scorponok
Frenzy
Blackout

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Aug 19, 2006 19:39
I bet you guys are going to be so disapointed with this film.

I can already hear the " The cartoon was better, this cant compare" even if they manage to do a good job, they just cant meet the expectaions for such an old loved series.

So dont get your hopes up.
Agent Ghost

RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Aug 20, 2006 02:55
I was never into Transformers myself but the movie kinda looks cool.
Joe Redifer

RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Aug 31, 2006 12:43
Optimus Prime' s Rude Awakening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y

Phuggin' hilarious if you are a TransFormers fan!!
Agent Ghost

RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Sep 01, 2006 09:12
LOL second best YouTube movie ever!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Sep 01, 2006 10:56
I had tears pouring out of my eyes and my ears after watching that video.. Easily the funniest video I' ve ever seen on YouTube, and one of the best evar!!

" Who the f--k is this autobot?" LOL
Agent Ghost

RE: Transformers The Movie official site up - Sep 01, 2006 12:05

" Who the f--k is this autobot?" LOL

Yeah that was great, I have to watch it again.

" Blaster...Ah shit, what' s up you mother fucker?"
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 1 Sep 06 4:11:11 >
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 55

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message