Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 World Cup??
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 47
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: World Cup?? - Jun 22, 2006 21:19
I looooooooooove when Jet Li says " american fotball" in Romeo must Die just after he' s beaten the crap out of those bad guys playing fotball.
It sounds so american. In a Jet Li kind of way.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: World Cup?? - Jun 23, 2006 01:55

I thought soccer only was for kids. ?Or maybe the World Cup is a kids Cup?
To bad it wasn' t tennis. Isn' t tennis more popular than soccer? Soccer is boring. Tennis is fun.

Wow that is very intelligent ginjirou ' ' Or maybe the World Cup is a kids Cup?' ' . Ha ha ha ha ha ha tenis more popular then football(or soccer as ye call it)! NO WAY is tennis more popular than football. Football is one of the most popular sports in the world. Why do u think soccer is for kids? Is it because it doesn' t involve fat overweight men all padded up trying to run like in American football?.

Ok this thread is meant to be about the world cup so any preson who doesn' t like football(soccer if u are American) can stay out. Sorry but it anoys me when pople who obviously haven' t a clue about football start criticising the sport. Oh yea ginjirou I was just wondering if you are American (which it sounds like you are), did you even know that the USA are in the World Cup?

Now lets start talking about the World Cup OK!!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: World Cup?? - Jun 23, 2006 02:22

ORIGINAL: Duffman

To bad it wasn' t tennis. Isn' t tennis more popular than soccer? Soccer is boring. Tennis is fun.

Wow that is very intelligent ginjirou ' ' Or maybe the World Cup is a kids Cup?' ' . Ha ha ha ha ha ha tenis more popular then football(or soccer as ye call it)! NO WAY is tennis more popular than football. Football is one of the most popular sports in the world. Why do u think soccer is for kids? Is it because it doesn' t involve fat overweight men all padded up trying to run like in American football?.

Ok this thread is meant to be about the world cup so any preson who doesn' t like football(soccer if u are American) can stay out. Sorry but it anoys me when pople who obviously haven' t a clue about football start criticising the sport. Oh yea ginjirou I was just wondering if you are American (which it sounds like you are), did you even know that the USA are in the World Cup?

Awwwww shuddup!!!
ginjirou

RE: World Cup?? - Jun 23, 2006 02:48

ORIGINAL: Duffman

Oh God, dear God. I can' t stop the laughter. Help me!
My favourite part is " Oh yea ginjirou I was just wondering if you are American (which it sounds like you are),"
Duffman

RE: World Cup?? - Jun 23, 2006 02:59
Ok sorry I went on a bit of a rant.

' ' Oh yea ginjirou I was just wondering if you are American (which it sounds like you are)," I wasen' t saying that in a bad way I was just saying that alot of Americans don' t know much about soccer as the sport just isn' t popular over there. Anyway back to the world cup.

So what did ye think of Italy today?
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: World Cup?? - Jun 23, 2006 09:31
I think Arsenal will win. .. what?
ginjirou

RE: World Cup?? - Jun 24, 2006 03:30
Arsenal? What kind of country is that?
Sounds like one of those strange african countries.
They don' t play tennis anyway so I don' t care.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 23 Jun 06 19:30:23 >
Nitro

RE: World Cup?? - Jun 25, 2006 00:16
Sweden vs Germany tonight...

I' m rooting for Sweden, but i know Germany will win. Still, there' s a chance for Sweden right?
ginjirou

RE: World Cup?? - Jun 25, 2006 00:26
The score right now
Germany: 2
Sweden: 0

Duffman

RE: World Cup?? - Jun 25, 2006 00:35

Arsenal? What kind of country is that?

No Aresenal is a football club in London. Silentbomber is just messing around as usual.

NO Germany are winning 2-0. COME ON SWEDEN
Duffman

RE: World Cup?? - Jun 25, 2006 01:15
Oh my god!! Larson is just after missing a penalty for Sweden!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: World Cup?? - Jun 25, 2006 05:29
Togo and other african countries are pretty solid - I love to see newcomers playing that good.
Duffman

RE: World Cup?? - Jun 26, 2006 00:23

african countries are pretty solid

Yea especially Ghana. It will be a tough game for Brazil. Ivory Cost were decent but were unlucky to be in such a hard group.
refinne

• Total Posts : 40
RE: World Cup?? - Jun 26, 2006 22:17
I' m cheering for England no matter how much they might suck.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: World Cup?? - Jun 26, 2006 23:17
...glad to see some one knows the real deal about the British team

Yea especially Ghana. It will be a tough game for Brazil. Ivory Cost were decent but were unlucky to be in such a hard group.

.....it' s pretty unfair actually... the decent african teams are all in extremely difficult groups, whilst all the rubbish ones are in easy ones (which you know are gonna get annihilated in the knockout rounds).....

...did anyone see last nights Portugal v Holland match?.... ...it was hilarious...

....16 yellow cards, 4 red cards, a head-but, crying, 2 near fist fights and an inept referee!!

...i was really wishing for Holland to score an equaliser, so that this farce could continue in to extra time (where more players would undoubtedly be set off)....

....they didn' t score though .....

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 26 Jun 06 15:18:12 >
Duffman

RE: World Cup?? - Jun 28, 2006 12:44

did anyone see last nights Portugal v Holland match?.... ...it was hilarious

Yeah it was crazy. The referee was USELESS. Lost control of game. This World Cup has had the most yellow card so far.

how much they might suck.

Well thats true. They have not put in a decent performance yet. When it comes to playing decent teams like Portugal they will be found out unless they step up their performance which I can' t see them doing when you have the likes of that clueless idiot Erikisson as manager. I think he is more of a PR man than a proper manager.

Anyway I would like to see Argentina win it.
xander_lim

• Total Posts : 36
RE: World Cup?? - Jun 28, 2006 14:20
Zinedine Zidane final goal brought his team into quarter final round against brazil! Exciting game to expect! :)
Nitro

RE: World Cup?? - Jul 02, 2006 02:54
Portugal just knocked England out. I seriously despise British football, England are completely over-rated!
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 1 Jul 06 18:55:10 >
Duffman

RE: World Cup?? - Jul 02, 2006 10:43

England are completely over-rated!

Couldn' t agree more. England didn' t give one decent performance throughout the tournament. Good Riddance!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: World Cup?? - Jul 10, 2006 05:41
....yay!!!! .....Zidane heads his way out of the world cup!!!!...

....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAALL!!!!!!!.......

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 9 Jul 06 21:46:19 >
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 47

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread