Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I' ve tested most new iPod and got the nano (the only one I didn' t check for audio quality) and ...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: I' ve tested most new iPod and got the nano (the only one I didn' t check for audio q - Apr 19, 2006 05:03
The iPod ones are pretty good for a free headphones,but yeah they suck.

I have a 60GB version at home right now and I' m testing it - it sounds as good as MINI and the screen is amazing.Get yourself Sennheiser PX100 headphones - these will blow you away for less than 50$ :)
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: I' ve tested most new iPod and got the nano (the only one I didn' t check for audio q - Apr 19, 2006 08:30
I don' t know why anyone would buy a Nano. The 30GB iPod costs exactly twice as much as the 1GB Nano. The battery charge even lasts a bit longer on the big model as well. It would be stupid to choose the Nano over the 30GB.

I had an iPod once (gift from work). It was a Mini. It wasn' t bad, but I just didn' t care for the way it updated itself when connected to iTunes. I didn' t have enough control. I hate things that are too automated with few options for human intervention. I gave the thing to my uncle.
]GaNgStA[

RE: I' ve tested most new iPod and got the nano (the only one I didn' t check for audio q - Apr 19, 2006 20:40
Nano is a great buy for people who don' t like to carry huge and heavy devices (great for running,training and such)plus it' s batterylife is exactly the same as the 30GB Video (60 GB video has 5h longer batterylife).

What do you mean you like to have control?

When I use my iPod I have this feature turned off and I just make some playlists and load them on my iPod (it' s much faster and easier than recording MDs).

I guess at the time when you had Mini it didn' t have that and had to be synchronised with your itunes library.
< Message edited by ]Gangsta[ -- 19 Apr 06 12:41:46 >
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: I' ve tested most new iPod and got the nano (the only one I didn' t check for audio q - May 03, 2006 06:30
The battery life of my 60gb ipod seems crappy to me it just seems to empty quite easily. And i know what you mean joe I hate the fact that it automatically connects to itunes. The thing loaded every friggin song on my computer into the ipod' s library the thing with my last mp3 player that I miss is that you just put the songs into the folders yourself (which I much preferr). And since my itunes has gone crazy I cant put my new songs onto it.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 2 May 06 22:32:52 >
]GaNgStA[

RE: I' ve tested most new iPod and got the nano (the only one I didn' t check for audio q - May 15, 2006 05:47
Dasher - it' s your fault - next time check your software settings when you install it. :)

A other thing is:battery life depends on your audio files bitrate.

It could' ve been better , but it' s definitely not bad.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: I' ve tested most new iPod and got the nano (the only one I didn' t check for audio q - May 15, 2006 06:52

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

Dasher - it' s your fault - next time check your software settings when you install it. :)

A other thing is:battery life depends on your audio files bitrate.

It could' ve been better , but it' s definitely not bad.

It' s ok now which is weird (the battery). But I still can' t reinstall itunes even though iv' e uninstalled all of the old bits.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message