Any David Gemmell fans out there?

Gaius IV
  • Total Posts : 139
  • Reward points : 0
Any David Gemmell fans out there? - Dec 22, 2005 10:12
I first got hooked on him after reading ' the sword in the storm' my god that has to be the best book I' ve ever read. I then went on to read his ' drenai' sagas and boy they do not dissappoint either. His characters rock so hard, they are all bad asses!!! From ' druss' an oldman with a giant axe named ' snaga' to ' skillgannon' the damned, a skilled double blade wielding warrior (his blades are called the swords of night and day) to another bad ass called tarantio, a man with two souls. If you haven' t read a david gemmell novel just go to a good book store and pick out any of his novels and I guarantee you, you' d love it...that is if you' re into bad ass/kick ass heroes.

I recommend:

The sword in the storm (rigante saga)
Dark moon
Waylander (drenai saga)
Waylander II (drenai saga)
Hero in the shadows (drenai saga)
White wolf (drenai saga)
The swords of night and day (drenai saga)
what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Gaius IV
  • Total Posts : 139
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Any David Gemmell fans out there? - Dec 23, 2005 10:15
So I guess nobody has heard of him huh.
what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: Any David Gemmell fans out there? - Dec 24, 2005 06:50
No i read Wheel of Time though, which is a great series, and then i read Chronicles and Legends by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.