• Total Posts : 77
  • Reward points : 0
favorite car - Oct 30, 2005 13:14
My favorite brand of car to me is lamborghini

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: favorite car - Oct 30, 2005 15:05
My favorite AFFORDABLE car has always been the Mitsubishi Eclipse. Specifically the ones released in the early 90s. The later versions were a bit smaller, not as appealing to me. I like Caravans to, but other than that I have a major love for motorcycles, specifically the Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha stuff.
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

Boss Hogg
  • Total Posts : 299
RE: favorite car - Oct 30, 2005 15:46
Nothing says rich bastard like a Rolls Royce Phantom.

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: favorite car - Oct 30, 2005 18:41
The 2006 Viper Hennessey Venom 1000 Twin Turbo SRT Coupe. Yessssss..... I will own it one day. Maybe not the 2006 but I will own a Hennessey Venom edition. It' s my life goal.
[img]http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/images/Pic3.php?id=154[/img]
Info Here

The only other car that rivals that imo is the Chrysler ME 4-12. I don' t beleive it' s officially in production yet though.

Info Here
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 31 Oct 05 13:57:29 >
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Sharon
  • Total Posts : 960
RE: favorite car - Nov 03, 2005 12:56
1969 Corvette

Unfortunately, it' s already SOLD ($39,999)

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
RE: favorite car - Nov 03, 2005 18:56
You just like that cause it was made in ' 69!

Actually, I like the ' 69 Mustang Mach 1

Sharon
RE: favorite car - Nov 04, 2005 08:16
LOL Chee

kombatfighter
  • Total Posts : 428
RE: favorite car - Nov 04, 2005 16:17
And there it sits at Univeral Studios. Not for long tho, for one day it will be picked up by a madman in a helicopter. OR I could just get the dude in New York to make me a spitting version of it that has actual working parts in it with the now a day technology. Hell, the thing would break down on them during every tv show cut. Other than that, I want the Dodge Viper GT/R versions. I got a big framed poster of it with it' s specs and it' s red of course.

Games are your best friend as long as you don' t start talking to them.

Sharon
RE: favorite car - Nov 04, 2005 21:59
OOOOOH how I loved KITT!!
< Message edited by Sharon -- 5 Nov 05 6:00:09 >

KiLLeR
  • Total Posts : 314
RE: favorite car - Nov 06, 2005 10:26
Umm, Rampage, actually there is one car that beats the Viper, and it is the car I will one day own, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (made by VW).

It does 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds. If u look on websites they will say it does it in 2.9 or whatever (they r all outdated) but in a recent article by the Toronto Star Wheels, Oct. 8, they give all the latest info about this car. Jay Leno will buy one, and so will Michael Schumacher (did i spell it right?), david beckham...Officially the fastest production car. It beats even the top speed of the McLaren, just a little over 406kmh. Costs 1.5 million. 987 bhp They just started producing these cars on Sept 3 of this year and it' s been in development for almost 6 years

Anyway, my favorite brand of cars has to be the Porsche. One day I will buy myself a 911. I just love those cars man, something appealing about them, so damn sexy...

kombatfighter
RE: favorite car - Nov 07, 2005 07:00
Ugh, it may beat the Viper but the body style is ugly. Looks like a McLaren wannabe. I can' t believe that it has been in production for 6 years and it only barely beats the McLaren?!? Hell, how are you gonna design a car that outbeats a car with an F1 Fighter engine in it? Besides what' s the purpose of having a car like that anyways? Where the hell are you going to drive it? Out in the middle of BFE that' s where. Where all you can see is desert and the sunset. I believe the last time I heard is that the McLaren is declared illegal in the USA. My overall point is that why on earth do you need that much horsepower in a car with a small gas tank that will last for like 20-30 mins if you burn it out at its top speed?

KiLLeR
RE: favorite car - Nov 07, 2005 13:17
y would u want a viper either

kombatfighter
RE: favorite car - Nov 07, 2005 16:36
I want the older model. Not these new ones. The first wave wasn' t really that fast at all when compared to these cars. But I' ll take the K.I.T.T. over any car any day.

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: favorite car - Nov 09, 2005 12:12
KiLLeR, I hate to disagree but I find the Viper Much more impressive. As you said I found most sites claim it does the 0-60 in 2.9 to 3 seconds. I don' t really trust your news paper column over the top car sites. The Viper also produces more torque, which should obviously make it quicker off the line. The Viper also has a higher top speed by 2 to 3mph. Then there' s the little fact that the Viper costs only a fraction of that VW. VW can make the claim that their car is the fastest production car but that' s because Hennessey edition is only built by John Hennessey himself and not Dodge. I' d really like to see these two cars race. Even if the VW won I still like the Viper better by a long shot.

Btw, Sharon, my dad had a ' 69 Vette as his first car. My grandpa owned a Chevy dealership so my dad got any car he wanted. Sadly he blew up the engine racing the car through the woods.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

KiLLeR
RE: favorite car - Nov 11, 2005 11:10
just wait until the sites r updated and ull see the accel. I could scan the newspaper if u want to. anyways, doesn' t really matter. We' ll find out later on which is the fastest as I' m sure magazines will compare them.

Anyone wanna buy me a porsche?

drugs an alcohol
  • Total Posts : 4
RE: favorite car - Nov 12, 2005 19:10
the cadillac sixteen is a sick luxury car

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
RE: favorite car - Nov 13, 2005 01:32
The Chrysler ME 4-12 looks pretty sweet. I really like the Enzo Fierrari and that Chrysler looks strikingly simliar.
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

Game Junkie
  • Total Posts : 708
RE: favorite car - Nov 16, 2005 20:00
Ferrari Enzo, oh yeah. Runner up would be 911 Carrera 4.