Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33
Deathtolameness

• Total Posts : 52
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 13:32
you wanna know what? The simpsons sux! I went on many games asked fav shows! the results almost everyone talked about adult swim and family guy!!!
I asked 40 year old ppl for heavens sake!!! No one likes the simpsons! face the damned facts!!!! if you still like it more than family guy which you probaly only watched 1 episopde!!! no one wants to watch a freaky yellow Person make lame assed jokes!!! Make a poll or something??? FG wins by an almighty slide!!!

No one gives a dmn about the smpsons who has seen Family guy for a while to see the new improved funnuy episodes!
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 14:11

ORIGINAL: the.ben

independance day and the faculty both had aliens in it trying to destroy humankind, does that make them the same movie??

Yes. Independence Day just had a bigger budget.
J_Dizzle

• Total Posts : 133
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 15:54
but independence day didnt have danny masterson as a drugdealer. and then the drug ends up killing aliens. go drugs!
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 18:14
i like petter griffin better.he is dumber and funnier
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 23:57

but independence day didnt have danny masterson as a drugdealer. and then the drug ends up killing aliens. go drugs!

it was actually josh hartnet...
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 23:58
...anyways, it boils down to the fact that the simpsons has been on for 15 or 16 seasons and it' s really damn hard to do something that they haven' t already done in some way or another. it' s not just these two shows that are like that, all forms of media are falling into that rut these days.
J_Dizzle

RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 21, 2005 11:27
dude, youre right. but doesnt danny masterson turn into an alien? i know he is in that movie. plus, as south park has stated, the simpsons did it. anything anyone does, they already did. and anyways, maybe if they kept the same writers for all 16 seasons, but they didnt. new dudes will write new shows. the newer ones are funny, but not as funny as family guy.
Deathtolameness

• Total Posts : 52
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 21, 2005 11:29
every watch south park???? they were gay and thats stupid southpark is now over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J_Dizzle

RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 21, 2005 11:41
what are you talking about? southpark isnt over. who told you that? the new season was only like a couple months ago. plus, i only brought up southpark cause of the episode " the simpsons did it" .
OmegaRed

• Total Posts : 17
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 25, 2005 20:45
Homer Simpson the best^____^
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 26, 2005 10:02
I think Homer has better qualities and interaction with his family rather than Peter. To me Peter is just there and goes with the flow while Homer actually has a life. For instance, whenever he gets sad, he usually goes to Moe' s and talks things out. Peter just figures something out with whoever is with him at the time. Homer' s family seems like it could actually exist while Peter' s is a bit over the edge at times. Simpson' s seems to have a bit of a family togetherness at times while, Family Guy is just simply for comedy purposes. There' s been plenty of episodes in Family Guy that had some scenes that were totally irrelevant to what was going on at the time. For example in Season 4 I believe, when the chicken makes his 2nd appearance and interrupts Peter while he' s defending Quagmire' s pervert self for when he was in the stall checking out Lois using the bathroom. I was like ok, why did the chicken come attack him in mid sentence and go on for an additional 2-3 mins. C' mon man, you could' ve come up something better than that. That was totally irrelevant to the whole episode. It was still funny, but was that the only purpose you put it in there?
MikeK

• Total Posts : 147
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 28, 2005 16:45
Peter is way way way better than that damn whats his name ho...hom... oh yeh homer simpson (man I just hate that show). Peter is cooler, fatter and funnier and stuff.
darkness

• Total Posts : 12
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Sep 03, 2005 18:33
I think That Homer Simpson is the Funnier, Fat, Dumb Guy. Peter is really funny, but in more of an immature childish way, but he can never beat the Original Fat, Dumb, Bald Yellow Guy..." HOMER SIMPSON"
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message