Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 15:02

as for you hoping everyone hates me, i hope so too...i didn' t come here to make friends.

Well too bad for you that All of Kikizo is your friend. Whatever will you do now?
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 17:30
if they are my friends, then so be it and i can accept that, if they aren' t it' s not going to keep me up at night...i may cry a little, but it will not keep me up at night.
< Message edited by the.ben -- 27 Aug 05 19:25:17 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 23, 2005 12:08
In sweden we had a gala?! dont know the word,but i hope its the same as in english,with breastcancer etc,and thats a very nice gesture,but almost every man over 65-70+ will get prostata cancer,but it will just envolve and rarley kill anyone.
It spread but often not to a life threating stadium,also alot of guys dies of this,why not make a gala or foundation about it?!
Blue bands mayby?
I dont know how its out of sweden,and you have that but here we dont...and i think thats very bad :S
I mean its nice to talk about breast,but we dont wanna talk about testicle right?!
I mean that would not make a good gala,let just have people die from it
My grandma died in cancer and i know how it feels to lose some one in cancer,suddenly she fell aslep 1 day before x-mas we was gonna have over at her house,to try and forget her cancer,she was supposed to live some months more,but her 70 year old body could not take it appernelty...mayby she was stressed?! :S

Anyway,i hope people start to gather money even for prostata cancer,i know its now a nice topic to talk about in a gala but its killing men,and i know its would not make a good show to show or talk about testicles like they do with breastcancer,but this is a serious threat,are we lesser worth?!
We should start a blue band,i mean when we get our girls,we dont wanna leave them as they might with us becuase of cancer,no i say its time to stop that cancer,lets help science...
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 23 Aug 05 20:13:41 >
J_Dizzle

• Total Posts : 133
RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 23, 2005 21:10
dude. thats nice. really sad, but nice.
< Message edited by J_dizzle -- 24 Aug 05 5:12:21 >
RisingPheonix

• Total Posts : 33
RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 23, 2005 21:51
Sorry about that... I feel sorry for the ppl that died... i hope they cure it!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message