• Total Posts : 58
  • Reward points : 0
Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 11, 2005 18:11
I want to hear your cracky tales.

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 11, 2005 19:04
It' s HARD to hate Bush, the guy' s a walking Saturday Night Live skit..
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 12, 2005 01:06
Ya pretty much but owell.

George Foreman
  • Total Posts : 124
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 12, 2005 09:34
I don' t hate him, what makes me not like him is that my church always seems to be pushing it' s conservative views. My pastor even has a whole wall dedicated to the man.

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 12, 2005 11:07
ya i guess it doenst make sence to hate him since i dont know him...but i can say i hate his veiws tho.

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 12, 2005 12:30
I' d choose another church if it had a George W. Bush shrine.

George Foreman
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 12, 2005 15:16
The wall of Bush is actually at his house. But, what really bugs me is that they believe if you don' t support their view you aren' t a Christian. I myself have many liberal views and feel out of place. The only reason we go to that church is that my dad likes it. Another thing that kinda bugs me is that they constantly ask me if I mind being the only kid that' s black there.

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 20, 2005 07:21
Knowing that he' s done diddly-squat for this country' s good makes me want to dislike him into an impeachment.

He' s got that arrogant attitude that has turned away quite a few other leaders' support for America.

As for being a walking Saturday Night Live sketch...that' s exactly what we do not need as a leader for this country - a living, walking joke for the rest of the world to laugh AT!

I' m just glad he' s not able to run for another term...

Maybe, just maybe, America can repair the damage he' s wreaked while in office.
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 20, 2005 08:33

ORIGINAL: George Foreman

I don' t hate him, what makes me not like him is that my church always seems to be pushing it' s conservative views. My pastor even has a whole wall dedicated to the man.

you do realize conservative views are basically based areound Christianity right? The church isn' t pushing conservative views, they are pushing their views they' ve had since the incarnation of Christianity. If you are a Christian and you are anything but a conservative it' s basically irony.

Personally I like Bush.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

George Foreman
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 20, 2005 13:22
I' m not the only one. http://liberalsforchrist.blogspot.com/
Also I didn' t read the whole thing because I' m a lazy bastard so feel free to correct me.

Rampage99
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 20, 2005 16:40
Bleh... I just got frustrated reading it. think about stuff like liberals being pro-choice and Christainity saying that abortion is wrong. Liberals that are Christain tend to have the mindset that the church has to update with the times. The church doesn' t have to update, people need to realize that.

Also, as far as the war is concerned, I don' t like killing. I' m not a big fan of all out war. I am supporting this war though because it' s saving good peoples lives. We are taking out terrorists. Even though it' s wrong to kill, at least it' s the bad ones dying. I' m not even going to get into this. I' ll just leave this out there- Christains that are actually a part of the chursch (priests, decons, nuns) for the most part are Conservative Republicans simply because the views match up. Liberal views often contradict Christianity. I' m a Hardcore catholic and that' s what made me a conservative.

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Joe Redifer
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 20, 2005 16:47
Religion is stupid.

Sal
  • Total Posts : 38
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 20, 2005 21:57
Ummm. I find it incredible that people belive that killing thousands of civillians who have just suffered many years of a totalitarian regime and international sanctions is considered fighting for justice. I will stretch my own view to accept the fact that there is a terrorist organization that did manage to finally pull off one of thier schemes to attack the mighty united states of america. But to bomb the snot out of one country that happened to be unlucky enough to be the one he chose to hide in. (by the way. those mountains they bombed.....they are on the exact same faultline that later caused the earthquake wich was responsible for the Tsunami). And then charge off to another country aginst the wishes of the UN, confuses me. Thousands of people are pointlessly dying over the actions of a handfull of men. If they truly wanted to punish the people responsible for 9/11 they would have treated it like a police action. Devote the kind of manpower they did to catch Timothy McVay. Not just charge in and start wantonly killing people.

For what Bush has done to the world, for all the people he has senslessly slaughtered... I hate him.

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 22, 2005 05:54

Ummm. I find it incredible that people belive that killing thousands of civillians who have just suffered many years of a totalitarian regime and international sanctions is considered fighting for justice. I will stretch my own view to accept the fact that there is a terrorist organization that did manage to finally pull off one of thier schemes to attack the mighty united states of america. But to bomb the snot out of one country that happened to be unlucky enough to be the one he chose to hide in. (by the way. those mountains they bombed.....they are on the exact same faultline that later caused the earthquake wich was responsible for the Tsunami). And then charge off to another country aginst the wishes of the UN, confuses me. Thousands of people are pointlessly dying over the actions of a handfull of men. If they truly wanted to punish the people responsible for 9/11 they would have treated it like a police action. Devote the kind of manpower they did to catch Timothy McVay. Not just charge in and start wantonly killing people.

Pfft is what I say to your post. I find your response a slap in the face to those that were affected by 9/11. I can accept hate for the President, because he has done some dipshit stuff. Your little snide comments regarding America is where I draw the line. I assume you follow the news and have seen the recent attacks in London, or the smaller attacks that have continued since 9/11. A police action in another country where the US is hated...brilliant move if you ask me.

If you want the God' s honest truth about this shit it' s this...these people have been fighting amongst themselves for years beyond count...America needs to either pull out and get better security for the country and better spies, or they need to fully commit and just go through and finish the fight. Deaths of innocents is part of warfare, and it always will be. The deaths of innocents is a sad thing, but it' s nothing to be surprised about.

I doubt many of you have watched the beheading videos all the way through, and perhaps you' ve only seen what the news channels have shown. I challenge you all to watch them. While it won' t truly give you an idea of the kind of enemy that our army is fighting, it will at least show you why the army needs all the support they can get. I' m man enough to say that I teared up when I saw a man begging for his life, a civilian no less, only to have his head sawed off with a knife.

BTW, to the person I quoted...care to provide any scientific information that our bombings were the cause of the earthquake that triggered the tsunami other than the Weekly World News?
< Message edited by yoshimitsu15 -- 22 Jul 05 13:56:05 >
In response to the following complaint I have decided to change my signature:

" by the way, yoshimitsu you might want to click the little checkbox that makes your signature disappear." -Jonah Shoemaker, Residential Dumbass

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 22, 2005 06:09
Do you understand that religions started back when people believed the world was flat, Heaven was up, and the Devil was down.

Do you realize that GOD=GOOD and DEVIL=EVIL? These words are just one letter off each other...that' s definitely a sign of religion being a story made up by man to control the masses through fear.

Any religion that promotes good relations between members, then outcasts a young girl for becoming pregnant, is being hypocritical.

I once heard that religion is the biggest scam mankind has ever encountered.

After seeing many religions, and their mannerisms, I agree whole heartedly!!!

If I want to talk to GOD, I do not need to go to church and I definitely do not have to give 10% of my earnings away each payday to be saved.

I believe that something...a GOD, or what have you...created all of what we see and know about, but I do not believe that this same GOD would be so cruel as to promise salvation at 10% of my earnings or because nature takes it' s course.

Religion' s only saving grace appears to be that it does promote re-entry into the flock for those who are down on their luck. But they usually only do this if that down-trodden individual agrees to follow their rules, etc.

It' s a kind of conditional salvation...

Even that sounds horrific!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 22 Jul 05 14:10:19 >
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.

Sal
  • Total Posts : 38
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 22, 2005 07:01

BTW, to the person I quoted...care to provide any scientific information that our bombings were the cause of the earthquake that triggered the tsunami other than the Weekly World News?

Umm....did I ever actually say it was the cause I merely pointed out an intresting bit of trivia and left it up to you to come to your own conclusions.

I doubt many of you have watched the beheading videos all the way through

No, I did not. I had acess to it and could not finish watching it. I really don' t need to see that. Yes it happened, and yes I feel bad. Did you see the footage of the Iraqi infant who had 3rd degree burns all over his body thanks to american bombs? He deserved it even less. But, he is not an american...or white, or christian or whatever us westerners deem worthy of considering human.

Oh and furthermore. Watch a documentary called The World According to W. I think it may lead you to seriously question either the sanity or the true intentions of the people who run your country. Or both.

Open your eyes. A tryrant who STOLE his seat in the whitehouse it turning american wich was previously held in mild contempt by the rest of the world to a country that will be almost universally hated by the end of his term. LOOK AT THE FACTS AND THINK!!! STOP WATCHING MAINSTREAM CORPORATE OWNED MEDIA AND LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELF! LOOK AT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING THE MOST MONEY FROM THIS WAR AND THEN THINK ABOUT WHAT THIER POSITION WITHIN THE GOVERNMENT IS!

Rampage99
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 22, 2005 22:18
Sal, stfu. You' re a dumbass.

DaRoosh, stfu. You' re a dumbass.

Sorry Adam, I just had to say it.

residentevil327
  • Total Posts : 406
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 30, 2005 18:26
i dont hate him but i hate his ways

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 30, 2005 19:07
Yeah I find it funny when people say killing thousands of civilians is bad in Iraq.
Sadam used chemical WMDs to kill 10s if not 100s of thousands of Iraqis.
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

lotusson
  • Total Posts : 1212
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 31, 2005 16:00
/reply

I don' t " hate" Bush, but I disagree with a lot of stuff he' s done thus far.

George Foreman
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 31, 2005 20:34
Bush is stupid, christianity is good.

- I pity da fool who don' t love Jesus.

Joe Redifer
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Jul 31, 2005 20:56
I don' t love him. I' m not gay.

Naked Snake
  • Total Posts : 228
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Aug 03, 2005 15:51
I don' t have a reason to hate him, dudes. Have you seen Fahrenheit 9/11 ? If it' s all true, is he a true butt f*cki' n devil.

Rampage99
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Aug 03, 2005 16:21
That was opinionated bullsh*t. Moore doesn' t make documentories. Documentories aren' t sup[posed to based on opinions. His movies are completely biased. That @sshole should die.

Boss Hogg
  • Total Posts : 299
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Aug 03, 2005 16:30
He' s not THAT bad Rampage. i mean his movies are biased. but aint it a little extreme to wish for him 2 die?

Joe Redifer
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Aug 03, 2005 16:40

aint it a little extreme to wish for him 2 die?

Yeah.. it' s better if you just wished him to get AIDS or something.

Rampage99
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Aug 03, 2005 17:37
I wish he gets AIDS then.

J_Dizzle
  • Total Posts : 133
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Aug 19, 2005 13:20
i just have a quick question. what about the innocent civilians that died as a result of the bombings? I dont blame the soldiers, i respect them for doing their job and protecting out country. i blame our half assed intelligence and the presidents lack of any sort of human decency. that he has the audacity to say that god wants him to do these things is like a slap in the face. i feel that Bush has no respect for anyone unless they have something to give him(the social elite) and that he is openly devoted to turning the rest of the world against us. and rampage, if you think micheal moore deserves aids for having a biased opinion, than what does George Bush Deserve for outright lying to this country for his entire term in office, and cheating to get in in the first place? last time i checked, dead people cant vote, and african americans can. am i wrong here?

Deathtolameness
  • Total Posts : 52
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Aug 19, 2005 18:24
well I was told in school that bush shinks and lives in your moms pants...

Deathtolameness
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Aug 19, 2005 18:26
I don' t like jesus, so shuttup you stupid idiot following a faggish religion!

J_Dizzle
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Aug 19, 2005 18:30
you are so damn stupid death, its not even funny. and did i say anything about following any religion. what i said is that he told the nation that god wants him to go to war. so, dumbass, if you could read, you might be able to reply and not sound like a jackass. and just so you know, jesus probably doesnt like you either bitch.

Deathtolameness
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Aug 19, 2005 18:35
no, your just a bitch I h8 jesus! he sux ass he ruined my life if he exists! you have no clue how horrible my life is!!!!
/quote When you get shot in the head you don' t say Missed, you die an go to hell/heaven you stupid nerd!

J_Dizzle
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Aug 19, 2005 18:40
no i dont, but i dont go and insult people and then act like a little bitch when i get some back. you think your a badass, but your not. maybe you shouldnt start shit you cant backup. but im sorry if i upset you. youre right, i dont know how horrible your life is, but just remember that someone somewhere has it worse than you, so maybe you dont really have it as bad as you think? anyways, i didnt mean to piss you off, but dude, jesus didnt ruin your life. that doesnt make any sense at all. even if he is real, he isnt sittin their dickin with you, ya dig?

Deathtolameness
RE: Reply if you hate Bush - Aug 19, 2005 18:44
Whatever dude..your mental...