Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jun 21, 2005 22:30
all i know, is that the other day in calgary (where i am residing presently), they declared a state of emergency because of flooding. rivers that where clear and about ankle to knee deep are now muddy, super fast, and just under the bottom of the bridges. you couldn' t even get under them laying down on a raft.....
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jul 04, 2005 21:25
I just think its a repeating cycle of change. Then again it could be the approaching apocolypse who knows. I just know if its gonna be the end of the world soon then i need to get a lot of things done...I think I' ll compile a list that with incedently involve alot of chickapoo...
KILLA CLOWN

• Total Posts : 10
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jul 20, 2005 19:52
where doomed lmao [:' (]
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Anyone Else Notice All The Natural Disasters Taking Place? - Jul 20, 2005 21:15
LETS ALL SING THE DOOM SONG!!!!
< Message edited by Mass X -- 20 Jul 05 23:16:09 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message