the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted

the.ben
  • Total Posts : 324
  • Reward points : 0
the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 08, 2005 08:39
this past weekend i was at a wedding where i didn' t know anyone except my girlfriend who was in the wedding party. so needless to say she was busy all the time doing wedding stuff and i was left to my own devices.....so i drank. AND man did i drink alot andd engage myself in lots of stupidity. the topper on the night was when i felt the need to vomit, walked out of the hall, across the alley into someones yard, opened the lid on the bbq, chucked my guts inside it, closed it and went back to the party where no one was any wiser....i hope there wasn' t a big gift opening bbq planned or anything.

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 08, 2005 09:52
I think the last time I ever threw up was probably as a baby cause as far back into my early childhood as my memory takes me I don' t recall ever throwing up. My stomach is pretty strong I believe, hehe
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 08, 2005 10:04
The last time I threw up was interesting. Like I had fallen asleep and the bowl I had next to me was across the room for some damn reason. At around 3am I shot up located the bowl did a 360 horizontal roll off the couch into a forward roll for the bowl aimed and fired.

It was quite an acrobatic feat considering my health status.

However as for place...Id have to say all over my jackass friend. It wasnt from drinking but I had the flu ...I have that alot... Anyways ya he was a jackass and wouldnt let me get access to the nearest restroom so I was like fuckit you my catcher then.

SockmoVet2005
  • Total Posts : 22
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 08, 2005 10:42
Have thrown up a total of 2 times over the 17 years that i' ve been here.

1 time, i had a stomach flu, just threw up in the toilet

another time, car sickness, had to pull over on side of the freeway on our way to georgia.

So i guess my second time was the worst.
I play Socom and I Rock at it!

mxpx182
  • Total Posts : 1394
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 08, 2005 12:33
Ok, all minors please stop reading. The best place I ever puked was in front of a Police officer. I had had far too much to drink one night, and was riding in the front seat of a car on the way home. My thoughtful friends had put a plastic grocery bag over my ears and hangind down in front of my face (like a feeding bag, only it' s purpose was the opposite). Police pulled us over, no problem as the driver had nothing to drink. He looks at me, asks the car " Anybody in here have anything to drink tonight?" I raised my hand, said " Me" , and hurled my guts out into the bag. the Cop barely hid a laugh I' m sure and just said " you guys take care of him tonight" . Ahhh it' s memories like this that must make my parents proud.

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 08, 2005 16:56
I very rarely vomit. And when I do, I make sure it is in copious amounts, because if I' m gonna vomit, it' s gonna be a show!

Sharon
  • Total Posts : 960
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 08, 2005 21:37
Lovely topic guys[:' (]

Mass X
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 08, 2005 22:00
Come on now Sharon, share with us, join in on this lovly thread

Joe Redifer
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 08, 2005 23:38
Women do not vomit, nor do they fart, poop, or burp.

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 08, 2005 23:47
The worst place I' ve ever been sick was on my parent' s brand new couch when I was child. I remember eating the almost bad joke quality bowl of Spagetti-O' s. I was sitting on the couch and I felt it coming on, and the thing I remember is lunging off the couch and slinging a 4 foot stream of projectile spaghetti-o' s across the living room floor.
In response to the following complaint I have decided to change my signature:

" by the way, yoshimitsu you might want to click the little checkbox that makes your signature disappear." -Jonah Shoemaker, Residential Dumbass

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 09, 2005 05:03
Well, let' s see...

I ate a BIG bowl of corn flakes (less than $5) one morning. Realizing I was late for school, I ran the quarter mile to school.

However, I began to feel really sick and asked to go to the bathroom. The bathroom was on the third floor and I was on the second floor, so I ran up the stairs turned the corner to face the bathroom door only to vomit all over the bottom half of the door and nearby floor. To top it all off, there was someone in the bathroom...and when they opened the door, they stepped right in the milk and corn flake puddle I had created ($10 - about 1 hrs pay for janitor + cleaning supply costs).

I still remember the expression on that other kid' s face, when he realized what he had gotten into...the sheer horror and disgust translated into a facial expression!!! (now that' s priceless!!!)
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9 Jun 05 13:06:17 >
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.

mxpx182
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 09, 2005 07:02

Lovely topic guys

think the little [:' (] face Sharron added was actually her addition. I think this topic made her vomit, and that' s the pic she included

Joe Redifer
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 09, 2005 07:53
Right now as I am typing this post, I am vomiting profusely all over the keyboard. It' s fun and exciting, and tastes GREAT! Mmmm vomit... it' s what' s for breakfast!

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 09, 2005 10:44
On a kid in class in third grade. Man, I loved every damn second of it! the kid was a friend, but it was just funny as hell when it happened. I wasn' t feeling good the whole day, then five minutes before school was over... BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEH! All over the dude. I started cracking up while still puking. Muahahaha!
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Terry Bogard
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 09, 2005 11:41
Am I allowed to make up a vomit story???

Sharon
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 09, 2005 15:12
Fill your boots, Terry.

First though, I' ll add a story. I' ve been around a lot of vomiting people in my time, this one stands out the best.

My brother-in-law was at a dorm party with a new girlfriend (her dorm party). Prior to going to " said party" they went to the Spaghetti Factory for supper - had lots and lots to eat Went to party, had lot and lots to drink Got completly shit faced Girlfriend sitting on floor, brother-in-law sitting on chair over girl Brother-in-law asked girlfriend something, girlfriend turned her pretty face up towards my brother-in-law and... Girl not pretty anymore!

Terry Bogard
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 09, 2005 15:14

Girl not pretty anymore!

And not girlfriend anymore neither?

Here' s a decent made-up story.. I was hanging out at the arcade many years ago and was at one of the Fatal Fury game machines and someone decided to play against me. I beat him the first two times and then on his third try he beat me, I was annoyed so in retaliation I threw up on him. Got my a$$ handed to me but it was still funny to see him covered in spewage.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 9 Jun 05 23:16:51 >

the.ben
  • Total Posts : 324
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 09, 2005 23:27
i' ve got a few more stories...such as my comming of age story...

...no, not sex. legal drinking age.

Ikashiru
  • Total Posts : 649
  • Reward points : 24890
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 10, 2005 00:24
Hi for the first time I guess people!

I don' t know what worries me more: The fact that a post about vomit inspired me to get off my backside and post, or The fact that you guys will forever remember me introducing myself on this thread. I' m going to go for it - because at least I' ll make a ' splash' of sorts!

I can distinctly remember feeling indestrucable when it came to drinking from an early age. I was, well lets just say well under the legal drinking age in the uk - and I still had never really been the worse for wear from drinking - despite from consuming copius amounts of alcohol. I don' t know wether it was the McDonalds meal I had for lunch, but I do remember feeling particularly bad after about 9 pints, topped off with a couple of bottles of Pernod Hex. I went to the gents as you do frequently in that kinda situation, but I was still ok, and still had a chance with this, well - out of my league girl from work called Joanne so I was on a high!

What I witnessed in the mens room has scarred me for life, I walked in just as one of the blokes at the urinals exploded into vomiting all down the ceramic tiles and all over the chap stood next to hims' bare arm. As he pulled hurridly away, I sort of saw his eyes roll slightly as he turned to me and start to heave - I' m backing up to the door as fast as a drunk teenager can go at this a point, but its too late, he lets rip all over the floor and on to my coat. Being 16 at the time my coping skills wernt what they now are and I threw the coat on the floor and did the thing that any hangover virgin would have respectably done - walk out of the gents, pretending everything was ok!

Except it wasnt staying in, and I then seemed to manage a spontaneous, excorcist style projectile vomit of BigMac, beer and finally a strange Red liquid all across the bar, some people (causing screams) and the finally carpet. The torrent subsided only when it reached the feet of Joanne.

Lets just say I didnt drink again properly for a while, never went to that pub again and changed jobs soon after! [:' (]

mxpx182
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 10, 2005 07:21

I don' t know what worries me more: The fact that a post about vomit inspired me to get off my backside and post, or The fact that you guys will forever remember me introducing myself on this thread. I' m going to go for it - because at least I' ll make a ' splash' of sorts!

Be proud jtypecav. You will always be remembered for this (and I love the play on splash by the way). It' s better than what a lot of us are remebered for a round here. Look at the.ben for instance, he' ll always be remembered as the guy who loves Celine Dion, and Joe will always be the guy who would make love to his genesis if the controller ports were a little bigger, and me, well let' s face it, I won' t be rememberd at all.
< Message edited by mxpx182 -- 10 Jun 05 15:21:37 >

Chickapoo88
  • Total Posts : 187
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 10, 2005 08:52
Vomit, what can I say about it, I have two stories from this.

The first is the last time that I vomitted. I had been watching Alladin and eating the canned popcorn, being it was Christmas break. Well I got done watching it and felt fine but as soon as I started brushing my teeth my whole stomach got crampy and I was on the floor crying. So I went into my bedroom to sleep than kept walking in and out, my mom came up and asked me what was wrong so I finally decided to just try to go asleep. Well I had great timing because just as my mom was done with the bathroom and downstairs I ran into the bathroom and hurled into the toliet. Not noticing I still had my retainer on. So I threw up popcorn of all flavors and also my retainer fell in and I didn' t notice until the next morning. At least I slept better that night. That release of popcorn from my mouth costed my parents $125. Oops!

The other is a story that my mom loves to tell me all the time. I was a very sickly child, getting strep throat constantly and vomitting a lot. Well the first time that my mom brought me and my sister to meet my step dad' s parents (they were dating then) I was sitting on their couch with my mom holding me. And I started to throw up so my mom turned me around and let me throw up all over her so I wouldn' t get it on their couch or floor. She must of been really embarressed. Tee Hee, what can I say I' m great with first impressions.

Terry Bogard
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 10, 2005 10:26
Don' t forget to tell us about the time you threw up on Mass X ;)

Chickapoo88
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 10, 2005 13:07
That hasn' t happened yet. Key word being yet.

Terry Bogard
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 10, 2005 13:24

That hasn' t happened yet. Key word being yet.

What a coincidence as I was originally going to ask that you to include when you plan to throw up on him in the future but in my rush forgot to!

Chickapoo88
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 11, 2005 17:45
Oh lets just say it will be soon. When he is least expecting it. HEE HEE!

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 11, 2005 18:23
Well Ckickapoo i dont think mass will ever be expecting that..

[Mass walks into room]
Mass: hmm.. i better watch out, my spidey sense is tingleing..
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 14, 2005 05:08
Chickapoo,

You know Mass X wouldn' t mind you hurling on him..that just means you love him enough to have chosen him over all others.

He should be happy that you chose him to be that ' special one' .

OK...OK...It sounded good, when I first thought of it!
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.

Mass X
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 14, 2005 07:19
O I just know its gonna happen. I poke her stomach to much and Im bound to poke it at the wrong time.

Seggy
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 15, 2005 00:00
i got 3 stories,
1) i threw up in the movie theaters background after drinking 4 large iced teas, and the whole walkway was covered so all those people had to walk over the puke muh ha ha ha
2) my dad ran me over with this bike so i puked on his foot when he was wearing sandles
and
3) not a puke story, but i took a shit in my friends house cause i was really drunk, yes right in his kitchen, muh ha ha ha imagine that, a house full of passed out people, go upstairs for some coffee, and thier is a piece of shit just lieing thier... ha ha ha well i hope im not the only one who finds that really funny or im just a jackass

Sharon
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 16, 2005 15:18

...im just a jackass

YEP!

Mass X
RE: the best(worst) place you have ever vomitted - Jun 19, 2005 12:35
Uhhh ummm ehhhh.... Duuude why? Has a level of humor to it cant deny that but whhyyyy.